October 18th Dyno Day

NelsonDiesel

Formerly StewieTuned
May 8, 2008
Buena Park, CA
www.NelsonDiesel.com
Heres what we have so far that will 100% be there and will run !!!!

1.) Mike - MMLMM
2.) Lawrence - WanaDmaxSub
3.) Pat - MUST LEAVE BY 1:00 !!!
4.) Brian -
5.) Brad - adamsdmax
6.) Greg -
7.) Johnny - gasuout
8.) Steve - Fast03
9.) Dan - Dan @PPE
10.) Matt - TheTech
11.) Brad - Radvans
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.)

Brian and Greg emailed me but i don't have your names on here. I think i know em but i don't want to make a mistake.

Jason - you in? I am assuming but need confirmation :)

radvans

Jun 4, 2007
SoCal
Man how did I move so far down the list? Not fair.

All good I'm in. I purchased EFI so I'm hoping someone can help me out since I haven't even opened the box yet.

Thanks for all the work setting it up Greg. Is there anything else needed for food and such?

NelsonDiesel

Formerly StewieTuned
May 8, 2008
Buena Park, CA
www.NelsonDiesel.com
the other 10 bribed me :)

we're trying to get somewhat of a potluck going. There will be a cooler with drinks, some tables and some easy ups.

Bring some food if ya can, if not it's no big deal. Any food that makes it is open to everyone whether they bring food or not.

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
I doubt I'll be there...Probably have to work till the sun comes up on Sat. morning...If something changes, I'll do my best to show up...

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Never been to a dyno event. Are adult beverages allowed?

If the event is in the south, I think it's manditory.:alcoholic:

For California, perhaps cappicino or energy drinks might be more fitting.

Most cities have laws about drinking in public. But it's pretty much up to the business owner. Be aware that it is common for police to show up at dyno days, so getting plastered might not work out well.:driving2:

WanaDmaxsub

Junior Member W/gray hair
Feb 17, 2007
...Be aware that it is common for police to show up at dyno days, so getting plastered might not work out well.:driving2:

As documented in paint94979's avatar.
2 of the most despicable hoodlums you will ever meet!:rofl:

image.php

Last edited:

dieselson

Oct 14, 2006
Huntington Beach, CA
Ok so we won't be running our truck, because it needs work, but we still might show up just to be there. Although, my dad just told me that he might have to work on Saturday so its not for sure.

fast03

Jun 15, 2008
Rancho Cucamonga
Things are sketchy for me. I am still planning to get there, but have a sick relative and cannot guarantee I will make it. I am running b100 right now so would like to to see HP numbers with it.

NelsonDiesel

Formerly StewieTuned
May 8, 2008
Buena Park, CA
www.NelsonDiesel.com
Ok I talked with them to confirm we are 100 percent good to go. Whoever wants to run gets to run they said they had a lightning club that kept them there till 130. We will need someone there the whole time to collect money and keep it going. I will be there from 730 till about 2 after that we need to make sure we have someone to cover.

Should be a great showing don't forget to come to truck nights tonight

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Sorry guys :(

Pat tried to show up this morning and the driveway was to steep to get Casper up:eek: He is going to have to figure something else out to drive him on the street. He said the street wall painted all red so he couldn't even stop and say Hi.

NelsonDiesel

Formerly StewieTuned
May 8, 2008
Buena Park, CA
www.NelsonDiesel.com
i will have the results of everyone emailed to me. All runs were printed out so they have them as well.

We missed ya Pat. I heard that you couldn't make it in. there was another entrance that would have worked easily but no big deal - next time !

I will post up more later tonight. Gotta run for now.