OBX Outlaws May 22

cuminstrkmydmax

Sep 10, 2008
North East MD
Im a little confused by the rules- it says that Work stock is stock appearing turbo, but then the class rules say 2.6? Which is it? And do we have to pay the registration fee for StraightDiesel for this pull- i would think so, but was curious. THANKS Steven

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008
i looked at the site, work stock and 2.6 are different classes,it looks a bit confusing like they combine the two but after looking closely,they list work stock,rules 2010 2.6 rules 2010 2.8 rules. you do not have to pay any fees to straight diesel or sign up for thier points program. Straight diesel just wanted to be involved in the evnt and help out with teching,so it was easier we use thier rules. i hope this answers your question,if not please ask again and il get your answer...thanks jess

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
Just giving everyone a heads up The holiday inn is booked solid but the port-o-plymouth and sportsman still have rooms. I am curious where everyone is staying? Would like to stay at the same hotel as everyone else and party hard:D

cuminstrkmydmax

Sep 10, 2008
North East MD
I was at the Port-o-Plymouth last year- but i think that i must have been the only one there because there was NO party! I havent booked yet- would be nice to not be the only puller at the hotel- where are you picking? -Steven

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
I was at the Port-o-Plymouth last year- but i think that i must have been the only one there because there was NO party! I havent booked yet- would be nice to not be the only puller at the hotel- where are you picking? -Steven

The port-o looks alot nicer than the sportsman and is only 4.00 more a night. I will probably make reservations there but wanted to make sure that a bunch of guys hadnt already booked stuff at the sportsman.

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008
there are no nice hotels in Plymouth,but the port of plymouth is beside a mex place that dos have liquer by the drink. only spot in town. there are a few dive type clubs in town ut nothing that you dont stand a great chance at getting knifed at. i will try to come up with something for folks to do...

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
there are no nice hotels in Plymouth,but the port of plymouth is beside a mex place that dos have liquer by the drink. only spot in town. there are a few dive type clubs in town ut nothing that you dont stand a great chance at getting knifed at. i will try to come up with something for folks to do...

Hell I am just gonna drink at the hotel room. I dont need to know what the plymouth jail is like:rofl: If you hang out with the diesel addiction crew you are bound to see some naked women.

Also be careful with Jonathan and Jared they dont hold their booze very well. Those kids get wasted!

Last edited:

ChevyDieselLLY

Whats A Budget???
Apr 1, 2008
MI, NC, now Hawaii
Not sure if I will be able to make it this year. Don't think the truck will be running by then. But we will see maybe I will just be part of the drinking crew I mean pit crew

Operator1

Nov 20, 2009
NC
With TS being canceled and our truck not being right we are not going to make this event. Hopefully next year. Good luck and hope it's a great event.

:( Sorry to hear that, I was looking forward to seeing your truck twice.