Obama's Martial Law Plans Exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cougar281

Sep 11, 2006
St Louis, MO
Nope, didn't vote for Obama! I would have once called myself a Republican, until it became the party of crazy's. I prefer using logic and reasonable assumptions when making decisions, not fear and paranoia. I probably own more guns than most of the people on this forum.

Both parties are corrupt and inept... the repubs are generally the lesser of two evils though...

As for the 'story' in my OP... it was sent to me by one of about three people that I would trust with my life, so if he thought it was worth sending to me..... but to each their own.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Max Attitude

11SIX
Mar 7, 2012
Caledonia, MI
Nope, didn't vote for Obama! I would have once called myself a Republican, until it became the party of crazy's. I prefer using logic and reasonable assumptions when making decisions, not fear and paranoia. I probably own more guns than most of the people on this forum.

By party of crazies you mean becoming more leftist? I think the repuiblican party has become closer the old democrat party....not shifting more to the right. More like the spineless party.

Its easy to believe that everything will stay peachy here in the US because thats all you've ever known. But if you do some research on Obama and what he actually believes/wants for this country...its easy to see why certain things are happening here. Its not just obama either. He has plenty of help from other leftist wackos. Have you seen the movie 2016?

Last edited:

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
Both parties are corrupt and inept... the repubs are generally the lesser of two evils though...

As for the 'story' in my OP... it was sent to me by one of about three people that I would trust with my life, so if he thought it was worth sending to me..... but to each their own.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Nothing's ever wrong with sharing information, in fact it's nice that we live in a country where people can share whatever information they come by! I agree both parties are corrupt and inept, but I refuse to claim one is more so than the other. Once you start thinking that way I believe one can easily deceive himself into believing the nonsense that the "lesser of two evils" is providing is the correct information when in reality it's all bullsh!t. There's always three sides to a story and neither of the two sides that have a stake in it are the correct side.

TwoTone

Mmm tits
Apr 30, 2008
Thats somewhat reassuring but there is no doubt in my mind that this is what Obama wants for our country. He hates us but loves to live the lifestyle.

Truth. I don't think there is but a hand full of Democrats in our government who don't truly hate this country for what people can achieve with hard work.

I really need to buy more guns soon

BigDMax05

Peanut butter and ladies!
Feb 2, 2009
Indiana
Truth. I don't think there is but a hand full of Democrats in our government who don't truly hate this country for what people can achieve with hard work.

I really need to buy more guns soon

^^^^^^^ yes you do! And so does every other red blooded blue collar American working to make a decent living only to have it stripped by those that sit on ass to pay for their unearned shit made in china!

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Anything can be spun into a conspiracy . There are many creative stirrers (writters) out there. Things do seem to tie together but I cannot understand what there is to gain in the BIG picture of it all. For instance Obama wanting to go down as the modern day Hitler? That seems to be the bottom line.

I dislike Obama and his governing theory as much as the next guy let that be known but to load onto spaceships to get away? I fear the next or the individual that is seriously buying into this or these scenarios and goes into a rampage!

The only reality I buy into is societies movement away from god and christanity. This loss in belief is the biggest downfall that society is facing and why these animals like Lanza exsist because the teachings of right and wrong and paying for your sins has been forgotten or never taught. IMO enstoying the fear of god and answering to Jesus for your sins seems to be fading away or was never there or isn't there. People have no faith are lost You have to have some direction in life.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
OK, this has run it's course.

Calling the President the anti-Christ is a bit far. Hate him or love him, he's not affiliated directly with Satan, he's just a lawyer. While the difference is small, there is one.

NOTE: We try to limit political and religious topics, because they often start flamewars.

Status
Not open for further replies.