November '22 Chat -- A gravy train? A gravy boat? Its ALL gravy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
if it was my truck, it would already be turboed and probably have a built 4l60 or 80 in it. BUT this things is the "reliable transportation" thats gotta get the kids and wife to work/school driving 45 min each way. its been a very good truck and i want to keep it that way. it is tuned thanks to @The Neens and i got 33's under it at stock height but thats about all she will get.

QjongIj.jpg
That’s a pretty sweet Colorado.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
internet said you couldnt fit 285's without rubbing or a lift kit. quick notch to the giant ass steel body mount and clears all day through its travel. silly internet

One of these days they will learn.

Hell I just cut the fenders on a Hyundai 10
Minutes ago to make a wheel fit.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
internet said you couldnt fit 285's without rubbing or a lift kit. quick notch to the giant ass steel body mount and clears all day through its travel. silly internet
and here we are reading this through the internet 🤣

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
mine is damn close Corbin with everything out of it lol

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

Mine will probably be after the first of the year.. new house next month and all the shenanigans that go with it.

But I’m accumulating parts…

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
I cut the front clip off a wrecked LBZ to get the drivetrain out of it the weekend before last, Does that count as a frame off??? :ROFLMAO:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I do not fly as a general rule. Scares me shitless. Only been on an airplane 3 times. Had to have multiple drinks beforehand to even get on the plane the last two. That said, Im planning a trip down to Austin, TX in February to visit old HS friends, and I have questions.

1) Delta or American?
2) Comfort+ (Premium Economy) or splurge for Business/First class? Price diff is $200 each way ($400 total)
3) Pay the extra for the refundable ticket?

I did find that if I fly out of our local airport (Lansing), thats it CHEAPER than driving to Detroit and flying out from there. WTH?

Last edited:

shakenfake

Moron
Sep 15, 2022
Shlumpt, TX
@TheBac
1) American hands down. I fly more than average and can say for sure american
2) If you are scared of flying then do first class. Claustrophobia is the main reason people hate flying and first class eliminates that. Plus once you do it you will never want to go back.
3) hell no lol

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
cousin is a pilot for united so I'd pick... oh crap not on the list. 😝.

I've heard way too much negative press about Delta over the last few years so they must be doing something right 🤣

I have no issues with flying but don't like the prices, long lines, baggage checks and restrictions, my vehicle is not waiting for me on the other end, etc. so most of the time I've driven to my destination. but haven't had to drive more then about 1k miles away yet

Status
Not open for further replies.