Notice: I will be away until the monday after thanksgivng!

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Without internet (its funny how we rely on it so much, and then wonder how we got along without it??) ive had a lot of time to get caught up on this, but mostly get a lot of structure in place to handle additional dealers. What I mean by that is full diagnostic flow-charts, description/operation and theory-of-operation writeups (some of the documents are over 2,500 words long, I put a lot of thought and effort into them!), so that way I can give those to dealers and they will be better able to help customers to diagnose problems without having to forward all tech questions to me.

That way you guys as customers can be assured that, if you have a tech question or something and cant get ahold of me, you'll be able to also call one of my dealers for advice. :thumb:

Every trans code that a lockup controller issue might set has its own full write-up/document with "yes/no/do this" flow charts (I modeled them off of GM's SI, if any of you guys have worked with the factory service manual), full color schematics/pinouts, etc...

What this will do is allow me to spend more time in R&D and making new things/adding new features...which is what I really like to do/find the most fun because its new challenges and Im constantly having to teach myself new things.

Ben

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
You did the right thing Ben. All I know is when I was young I'd party all night and work hard all day. I still need to get drunk and unwind every couple months. It clears my mind and gives me focus. Everyone needs something to look forward to. Have all the fun you can now, as when your married with kids and running a business you'll look back and thank god you did all the things you did.

dordtrecht5

Regular Cabs Rock
Jul 21, 2009
Wherever I am working
Ben, congratulations on getting back to the board. I hope things are settled now.:) I mean that. I know how things can be, just as you have explained them cuz I was once your age and felt the same things. However, I hope that you will take these things serious; the complaints that is because in my opinion (and if you can't tell, a host of other's) you deserve your tar and feather. You are running a business with customers that spend hard earned money. Some stretch out our money to make this happen. That is spending money that we could spend elsewhere.

I have had one question in three separate emails. I will now publicly ask: can the lockup controller be switch/programmed for 90% TPS instead of 100% TPS. My situation in regard to this question is posted in the email. If you need I can explain the details here in this thread, but would rather not.

I appreciate your help so far, Ben. I have time to resolve the issue, would just like to have some communication until its resolved. I sent the first email/this question to you at the end of October.

My encouragement to you and business is with you; hopefully you and Jed can man-up and get this done like you say, and like everyone needs and wants.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Admit it Ben; you couldn't find any sheep in CT. Now you moved to the Valhala.:mikelsheep::mikelsheep::mikelsheep::sheephump::sheephump:
Just remember they are known to start nipping at your legs at night when they get horny.:roflmao:

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Ben expanding your dealer network is a great idea:thumb: BUT this is also a bad idea considering you can not keep up with the work you have now... I understand you are now going to completely dedicate yourself to electronics but you may consider waiting till you get on your feet before you expand into more dealers etc... because thats really going to swamp you. Glad to hear you are getting peoples orders caught up and trying to make things right! People love your products simply because they work!!! But a TON of people like myself will not buy from you because of your buisiness reputation, i hope this gets panned out because i would love a lock up box and other items:thumb: Hope you get things straightened out and in turn have a highly successful buisiness out in Wyoming.
That avatar Is awesome :roflmao:

And I totally agree with this entire post.I want a lock up box also but the customer service is going to have to prove itself before buy.I've watched Dallas try and get his lock up box working and seen him ignored, thats to bad.Ben has a great product but going to have to see the service get better.