Non weight lifting/eat whatever/feel good/don't look back :)

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
I been reading the weight lifting/workout thread and what some of those guys are doing/eating/not eating. I work full time in a machine shop & my wife & I own a convenient store and I do welding and farm a little on the side and do dishes and laundry when I am able oh and love to deer hunt, married and have 2 young kids and I'll be 41 this July. Got 3 bulging disc in my neck, bad knee needs surgery and whatever else. Thought it'd be nice to see a pick me up thread for us people who don't have time to workout or don't really want to make time to workout and eat whatever we want to. My doctor ask me if I workout. I say yes. I workout in the shop and I workout in the yard. Let's face it, chasing an almost 4 year old boy around all day and having a 3 month old daughter is tough, I don't know how my wife does it. I only do it when I'm not working or mowing the yard. She's got way more patience for that than me and she's a busy lady too and I love you hunny. Okay so I had 3 bags of tater skins and OJ for breakfast. Skipped lunch. Who's got time for lunch when you work so much? Supper ate some nachos. Man they was good. Still hanging in there around 5' 11" & 175ish pounds don't smoke and been sober for a little over 4 years. I figure if my kids grow up to be alcoholics like I was and my dad was they aren't gonna learn it from me.

Last edited:
Reactions: SmokeShow

Mile_high

The Mad Hatter
Oct 31, 2009
Denver, Colorado
Throbbing six pack abs don't forge themselves. You can sign up for complacency. I'll chose the path of building what I enjoy for myself; the fact that young sex kittens fall at my feet is just a plus. :D

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
I prefer coffee. Usually drink, um, well, I wont say how much coffee I drink in a day....:rofl:

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
Throbbing six pack abs don't forge themselves. You can sign up for complacency. I'll chose the path of building what I enjoy for myself; the fact that young sex kittens fall at my feet is just a plus. :D

I'll take my 3 year old son running to meet me when I walk in the door from work and telling me he missed me over any "young kitten".

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I prefer coffee. Usually drink, um, well, I wont say how much coffee I drink in a day....:rofl:

Depending on what year you chose to read doctors reports on coffee; you will either die soon or live forever.
I chose to read the reports that say I will live forever.:roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: SmokeShow

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Depending on what year you chose to read doctors reports on coffee; you will either die soon or live forever.
I chose to read the reports that say I will live forever.:roflmao:
I'm with you! :rofl:

Didn't the fda just recently say 5 servings is fine?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

DefiantArms

Limp Mode Cowboy
Jan 28, 2016
St. Augustine, FL
on pot 2 and it's only 830 in the morning :spit: I used to follow my macros and have a bad ass excel spreadsheet for doing it but shit it's hard overseas to eat especially when the food tastes as it does

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
I had a choice of a honey bun or an apple for breakfast. Honey buns are way better with coffee than apples are :thumb:

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
I been reading the weight lifting/workout thread and what some of those guys are doing/eating/not eating. I work full time in a machine shop & my wife & I own a convenient store and I do welding and farm a little on the side and do dishes and laundry when I am able oh and love to deer hunt, married and have 2 young kids and I'll be 41 this July. Got 3 bulging disc in my neck, bad knee needs surgery and whatever else. Thought it'd be nice to see a pick me up thread for us people who don't have time to workout or don't really want to make time to workout and eat whatever we want to. My doctor ask me if I workout. I say yes. I workout in the shop and I workout in the yard. Let's face it, chasing an almost 4 year old boy around all day and having a 3 month old daughter is tough, I don't know how my wife does it. I only do it when I'm not working or mowing the yard. She's got way more patience for that than me and she's a busy lady too and I love you hunny. Okay so I had 3 bags of tater skins and OJ for breakfast. Skipped lunch. Who's got time for lunch when you work so much? Supper ate some nachos. Man they was good. Still hanging in there around 5' 11" & 175ish pounds don't smoke and been sober for a little over 4 years. I figure if my kids grow up to be alcoholics like I was and my dad was they aren't gonna learn it from me.

Had my lifetime limit of alcohol almost 8 years ago in April and have not looked back since except to remind me where I was at that point in life. Diet, 95% sugar free, mostly raw vegetables, hummus spread for dip on gluten free chips, cooked chicken and whatever else I can allow into my strict diet.....

....TODAY IS FRIDAY AND...........

I GET A PIZZA ON FRIDAY.....:nanawoot::banana: :nana:

DOES THAT COUNT.....

Last edited:

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
Had my lifetime limit of alcohol almost 8 years ago in April and have not looked back since except to remind me where I was at that point in life. Diet, 95% sugar free, mostly raw vegetables, hummus spread for dip on gluten free chips, cooked chicken and whatever else I can allow into my strict diet.....

DOES THAT COUNT.....

Pizza is awesome, I love pizza!

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
Figured there had to be something about a selfie in here, lol.

0047ea4243946d10b13d5dd9f1f9da9a.jpg

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach

DOES THAT COUNT.....

Dammmm it!!!!

I must have lost a day this week....:(

I thought it was Thursday...:eek:

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
So can I be in this thread? I workout 5 days a week so that goes against the while non workout part. But I still eat whatever the hell I want. Not scared of pizza that's for damn sure, that's why I walk around at a bulky 245 pounds at the moment:thumb: