Non Variable Cheetah Turbocharger

Brayden

Jan 16, 2008
www.fleeceperformance.com
Here is a couple of pictures of it installed. I think I'm going to be able to retain the stock LB7 intake as well :D

There are a few issues that need to be resolved but I'm liking it so far ;)

Brayden

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

image004.jpg

image005.jpg

image006.jpg

Last edited:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Yea looks really stock! Only thing that might give it away is it says Garrett instead of IHI and the v-band inlet:D

Brayden

Jan 16, 2008
It'll have a three bolt flange inlet like stock after it meets my new mill ;)

And the Garrett can be ground off :D But yes it does contain "some" Garrett parts.

Last edited:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
It'll have a three bolt flange inlet like stock after it meets my new mill ;)

And the Garrett can be ground off :D But yes it does contain "some" Garrett parts.

Garrett does have a GT37 front cover with the 3-bolt LB7 pattern on it.

Dunno what the P/N is, but it's from the PowerMax kit.

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Garrett does have a GT37 front cover with the 3-bolt LB7 pattern on it.

Dunno what the P/N is, but it's from the PowerMax kit.

Yep, is what I have been using for the LB7 guys for the "stock class" pulling. We will just have to see how this one stacks up agianst it!

Brayden

Jan 16, 2008
Most of those parts are not easily obtained from Garrett. I have the p/n but I haven't tried ordering it yet.

Stock class.. You cheater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your reputation precedes you blah blah :D :D :D

This will be available in 64mm, 68mm, and 70mm. I don't know what it will compare to honestly. Pretty tight A/R but the wastegate is modified to keep shaft speed in check.

We'll see pretty shortly ;)

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Most of those parts are not easily obtained from Garrett. I have the p/n but I haven't tried ordering it yet.

Stock class.. You cheater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your reputation precedes you blah blah :D :D :D

This will be available in 64mm, 68mm, and 70mm. I don't know what it will compare to honestly. Pretty tight A/R but the wastegate is modified to keep shaft speed in check.

We'll see pretty shortly ;)

And let me guess, you are not impressed with anything my mechanic has done????:rofl: Time for testing...:D

Brayden

Jan 16, 2008
Stop in if you get a chance :D

Got a new toy at the shop.. Another mill :D Everybody needs two mills!

You should see what we used to deliver it into my "Daddy's shed".

Hehe.. Kind of Overkill.. I'll post pics tomorrow.

10 ton forklift for a 1 ton Bridgeport ;)

ruffmanatv

Yeah, its got a D-Max!
May 9, 2008
Van Wert, OH
Hey Brayden I met the Mike this weekend at Indy. He told me that you were going to try the Beta version on his truck. Nice guy and good looking truck. He put down 485HP on the dyno with what he has now.

Heard you were too busy with some canadians to be able to come down for the show. Too bad would have liked to have met you.

Steve,

Last edited:

Brayden

Jan 16, 2008
Yeah we were helping tune their truck. It gained some nice power.

I have some driveshaft hoop kits in stock now for sled pulling. They fit very nicely. They're Canadian made.. eh ? :D Tom @ Finetuning is making them.

I'll be at plenty of pulls this summer. I think we're going to go into OH some as well.

Brayden

ruffmanatv

Yeah, its got a D-Max!
May 9, 2008
Van Wert, OH
Well let us know when you will be in Ohio. Would be glad to come watch and get to meet this guy Ed always talks about.:D

STLCHEVYHD

Haywood Jablome
May 8, 2008
St. Louis, MO
This may be a dumb question, but my truck will trip that famous over boost code and fall on it's face while haulin' a load up a long incline. How do I get around that if I get to upgrade to one of these bad boys? This thing obviously puts out more boost and I don't want it pissing off the computer all the time.