Feb 7, 2010
Saskatchewan
I saw this today and had to snap a pic.

IMG00145-20120309-17111.jpg

I think the bull balls on the hitch really finish it off nicely. :D

MrUPS

Mar 18, 2009
Northwest Pa
I can see it now; owner and his buddy, in the back yard, pretty drunk, ones holding the stack in one hand (a beer in the other) the other dudes on the porch about 30 feet away yelling JUST A LITTLE HIGHER.......HIGHER.......HIGHER........ALMOST THERE.........THAT'S GOOD! It gets tightened down and they both step back. Damn that looks good don't you think? Hell yeah!!

JRODS*LB7

Feb 1, 2012
SE Massachusetts
omg lol:roflmao: im gonna take a pic of a guy around here with dual stacks on like a chevy z71 tall like the pic you put up,only this guy has heat shields like a big rig,laugh my ballz off everytime i see him lmao:roflmao:

Texas Chevy

Feb 14, 2011
Vista, Ca
I have a local Ford Ranger and S10 running around here with stacks. I shake my head in disbelief. It's like "WHAT THE .......?" Did I just see what I thought I saw? To each his own.

There is a s10 running aroud here also sticks up about 2 feet over the cab with a rain cap. Mind u this guy has the 4 cylinder

dmaxman06

May 25, 2011
morenci az
there is a dodge in town that has stacks about the same hight but he has dual stacks............and he has one of them shell things with holes cut in it so the stacks go through and my only thought is how do they put the shell on guys must be on stilts or something

Dalyfarms

Jan 12, 2010
Centrailia Mo
In defense of this Picture, You can notice road tractors with tall stacks, I see this mostly on trucks pulling bullracks. The reason for this is to keep the eshaust from blowing back into the stock trailer. With cattle and horses it will cause respitory problems, like penumonia. I have thought about something like this myself, But I am not moving cattle that much myself. I tend to haul the hay to them instead.
As far as a S10 or Ranger yep there are a few nuts out there ha ha

BackNBlackTJ

Ahhh, yeah... about that!
Dec 22, 2009
Arid-zona
I have got to get a pic of the guy in Payson the next time I'm up on the hill...

F350 gasser with 3 inch'ish (not sure of the dia.) duals that go at least 4 foot above the cab... no muffler at all, just headers to straight pipe to stacks. Ripping around on the mountain roads :woott:

i_keyser

DD n00b
Jun 4, 2010
Denver
on my way home from work last week i saw a powerstroke that had dual 3" stacks on the right side of the bed. but that didnt look ridiculous enough for him so he added flappers to eash one to finish it off. he saw me trying to take a picture so he slowed down and changed lanes :rofl: