nhrda finals

DangerDog

Jul 11, 2010
Mesa AZ
Shoot, I'll be returning from Afghanistan that Friday. Already told my family and friends if they want to see me that first weekend home they better come out to TX lol. Hoping to meet up with some of the AZ folks while I'm out there too.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Reserved two rooms at the Holiday Inn Express in Ennis! Gonna be a lot of fun.
Hoping that test n tune will work out to run kuz my buddy just bought 150 overs for this bad boy!
7d770251.jpg

whitelmmmax

Smaller than stock
Jul 26, 2011
lake charles, la
Just made my hotel reservations at the holiday inn. :woott: I'll be leaving after working a 12 hour night shift Thursday night and driving straight up there. I foresee many monster drinks in my future. :roflmao:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Got the 11th, 12th and 13th off of work, plus may have a room with a buddy from NM already resertved at the holiday inn. :thumb: Kinda excited, havent been to an event out of AZ since 09.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Got the 11th, 12th and 13th off of work, plus may have a room with a buddy from NM already resertved at the holiday inn. :thumb: Kinda excited, havent been to an event out of AZ since 09.

Who the F lives in NM anyway? Isn't that another country?

B**** I got two rooms @ Hoeliday Inn! The big hoard!

We should have the first annual DuramaxDiesels member convention @ the Holiday Inn Ex. In honor of finals being held in TX, we can get a few kegs of Zigenbock, ShinerBock, Lonestar,
and of course...........Drumroll please..........Keystone B*tches

Last edited:

Duramax5

duramax freak
Sep 15, 2011
West Texas
Who the F lives in NM anyway? Isn't that another country?

B**** I got two rooms @ Hoeliday Inn! The big hoard!

We should have the first annual DuramaxDiesels member convention @ the Holiday Inn Ex. In honor of finals being held in TX, we can get a few kegs of Zigenbock, ShinerBock, Lonestar,
and of course...........Drumroll please..........Keystone B*tches

best idea I've heard of yet!