New member searching for tuning advice

S.Asad

LML Guy
Apr 9, 2023
Stanford, Kentucky
I've got a 2014 CCLB DRW I'm needing to learn how to tune for myself. If anyone got some free time to give me some pointers I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm hoping to do UCC if I can get it dialed in after I build this motor.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
There are lots of older threads on how to do it. Not just on this site but many others too. Your best best is to search and read. Your question is similar to someone asking how to learn to read or code. It won't be able to be learned from a few people responding to your post and you somehow being filled with all the knowledge needed to do it. Many people take years and many more never make it to the point of being able to make a single tune.

If there is one thing in particular about tuning that you are stuck on or can't find the answer for then by all means ask. But your question is very broad thus difficult to answer

Reactions: Nate’s Dmax

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
No offense, but if you're just now trying to learn how to tune, you don't have much of a chance being competitive at UCC. Even getting an invite would be a long shot.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I've got a 2014 CCLB DRW I'm needing to learn how to tune for myself. If anyone got some free time to give me some pointers I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm hoping to do UCC if I can get it dialed in after I build this motor.
lets start with some goals of yours. id like to hear what and how you are building this truck. tuning will be dependant on that as well.