New HSP Diesel Billet exhaust manifolds now in testing!

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
I have a set of these in the 2.25 diameter and I love everything about them. Installation was a breeze and the fit and finish is fantastic ! Great job Joe !!!

Dave c

Jul 7, 2013
Those look way nicer than the RDL/PPE/Banks ones. Billet steel and cnc machined too. Got anything custom being built? I.E. for different turbo setups? twins, triples...ECT

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Those look way nicer than the RDL/PPE/Banks ones. Billet steel and cnc machined too. Got anything custom being built? I.E. for different turbo setups? twins, triples...ECT
They can built just about anything you can imagine. They build single S300 and S400 kits along with multiple twin and triple turbo configurations.

joe@HSPDIESEL

Jun 25, 2013
Wanna sponsor me a set? I didnt see any gains with the others, kinda hard to justify the cost.. :)

Brian, Shane is correct. We are not in a position to sponsor a lot of trucks at this point. We have done back-to-back dyno testing comparing a truck with the BD driver side manifold and stock everything else to our full billet setup. I'll post a few of the graphs. We'll have more results from engine dyno testing soon on both the 2" and 2-1/4" setups.

joe@HSPDIESEL

Jun 25, 2013

Thanks Dave! We do offer the larger 2-1/4" setup for the sled pullers and higher horsepower setups. We can port match these to the new Brodix/Wagler heads as well.

Here are a few of the 2" and 2-1/4" side by side!

2" Complete setup!

Xternal

Aug 31, 2012
Absolutely great work as always from you guys. Quick question, do you have back to back comparisons that are a little closer in date as opposed to a year apart. Not saying anything else was changed, just wondering

Jetty LBZ

work in progress
Jan 24, 2011
middle TN
is that a ceramic heat coating on them or just exhaust paint? if anyone thats running these wouldnt mind posting installed pics that would be great :thumb:. the engineering/craftsmanship that went in to these and other HSP products ive seen is great!

joe@HSPDIESEL

Jun 25, 2013
It is a high temp Ceramic coating. The new black coating they are now using is rated to 2000 plus degrees and holds up really well!

Here is the test setup!

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Wrap it blankets like these will help with under hood temps and keeping the thermal energy there for the turbos too.
yhy3eme2.jpg
heqe8yga.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

doug9940

Ca LLY
Dec 6, 2009
Corona, Ca.
is there any need to wrap up/down pips if there coated or would having both just help more?

I vote for both. Ceramic coat, then heat wrap 'em. :thumb:

Attachments

• imagejpeg_3_3.jpg
    imagejpeg_3_3.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 98
  • imagejpeg_5.jpg
    imagejpeg_5.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 91
  • imagejpeg_6.jpg
    imagejpeg_6.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 85