New HSP Diesel Billet exhaust manifolds now in testing!

joe@HSPDIESEL

Jun 25, 2013
Here is a quick look at our new billet exhaust manifolds! They are fully CNC machined... Machining allows us to port match and have amazing flow through out the entire manifold.

We are street and dyno testing these in the next month and are very excited to make them avalible for everyone! :thumb:

Here are a few pictures of the raw manifolds after welding.

Its easy to see how smooth and sleek the transition from each port to the runner is in this picture.

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
holy billet batman! :woott: you guys cant seem to make anything that's not incredibly amazing, great work i look forward to all the thing you guys are coming out with :thumb:

Lparrill

And here we go again
Jul 30, 2010
Lander, WY
I have this feeling that I'm going to be spending a whole lot of money with you guys here in the coming months

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
Here is a quick look at our new billet exhaust manifolds! They are fully CNC machined... Machining allows us to port match and have amazing flow through out the entire manifold.

We are street and dyno testing these in the next month and are very excited to make them avalible for everyone! :thumb:

Here are a few pictures of the raw manifolds after welding.

Its easy to see how smooth and sleek the transition from each port to the runner is in this picture.

Joe those look really good. :thumb:
Your welder can go a long way free handing before he has to move, usually you see guys walking the cup. Every section if very uniform.

Keep up the good work but stop making such amazing items that makes us want to spend money! :D

Yellowchevy

AUSDMAX

AUSSIE DURAMAX FANATIC
Mar 21, 2013
I think iv found the manifolds for my comp truck :thumb: hurry up with testing and prices please Haha

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
:ban::ban::ban::ban:

Ban this joe guy, from this hsp, whatever place, before I wind up taking off all the other inferior bolt ons i installed already, just so i can start buying everything I can get on my truck from this troll joe....;)

:damnit:

You guys make some really nice looking, high quality products:thumb:

joe@HSPDIESEL

Jun 25, 2013
Thanks for the positive support fellas! Im really happy with the way they turned out, and looking forward to beating the crap out of them!

Here is a picture showing how the up-pipes will work... with our complete manifold/ up-pipe set, and downpipe, we are able to run our full 3'' downpipe and do not have to crush the passenger side up-pipe!