new here

bostonlly

Dec 23, 2023
ma
Hi people! im on my 4th duramax ownership
2003 lb7 i bought it stock did the basics with idaho rob tunes
2002 lb7 with a danville charger studded and dyno'd 550hp 1034 tire so much fun however it wasnt my build and was clapped out to the moon
2016 lml high country.xlynk tuned, i bought it from NC drove it home to boston this time last year and in jan and learned the game changed for inspections. put $1500 or so into fixing the emissions before i gave up and sold it.
current truck is an 05 lly 3500 cab chassis with a flatbed. bought it all stock. so far mbrp down a 5" i ordered some small xmass gifts for it like pcv re route eg r d*lete , hot side pipe kit. id like to acheive the 5-550 mark and 8-900 tq area. its a work truck after all. mostly i want to change mostly the dynamic of how the power comes on. ive learned how the ep a is all over everything. in my state 15 yeas or older dont get plugged in.
i have a repair shop i know my way around computers. do i learn EFI live myself to tune it? i dont know what to do??? if you made it this far thanks for reading my rant!!

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
Learn it yourself. I would recommend the tuning guides from Starlite Diesel, especially since you have an lly which is what the books are based on.

Reactions: bostonlly