New from Oregon

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Hello everyone my name is Sean i'm from Oregon and i am new to this Forum, although i have been around diesels my whole life and have had my Duramax for about 5 years now.

I came here from DuramaxForum which I had been on for a long time I just didn't know about this forum until recently and I have to say i really like it alot, there is so much more in depth tech articles. also got tired of the repeat "which exhaust" questions and other trolling nonsense over there as well.

so I look forward to learning alot from this wonderful forum :)

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Not sure about eastern or the coast but in central Oregon its nothing but Fords and Cummins everywhere, all the shops bow down to them because they break down all the time, I went to a shop a few weeks ago just to have my balance rates checked and they didn't even know how to do it on a Dmax...

Crimedogg503

Oregonian
May 7, 2013
Oregon
New and from Oregon

I'm from Oregon as well, I just registered today but i have been reading this forum for some time now. Lot of good stuff on here

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Hello everyone my name is Sean i'm from Oregon and i am new to this Forum, although i have been around diesels my whole life and have had my Duramax for about 5 years now.

I came here from DuramaxForum which I had been on for a long time I just didn't know about this forum until recently and I have to say i really like it alot, there is so much more in depth tech articles. also got tired of the repeat "which exhaust" questions and other trolling nonsense over there as well.

so I look forward to learning alot from this wonderful forum :)

Hi Sean, I live in Madras, if you need any work done on your truck check out Performance Authority off of Boyd Acres and Murry in the old Beaver Coach body shop. They do good work, they build my race engine in my dmax for me. http://www.performanceauthoritybend.com/contact-us/