New Diesel in the family.

turbo-max

WaaaZaaaa
Aug 9, 2006
Tampa, FloriDUH
Yes, I'm going to keep the truck now.

I plan on leaving the truck the way it is, no more power and definitely not taking any way. Hopefully, if the weather is nice it should be on the track for the first time in 2 years next Wednesday. I haven't raced in a while and our Wednesday night racing is really laid back and lots of people I know have been going, maybe even get Ecc out there.;)

Also, I have a dedicated hot rod that I have been neglecting for too many years. It's time......

Taken in 1994.
bcuda94.jpg

nice, i was just about to ask "what about that nice car in your garage?" lol also, i got excited for a second when you said MK4...but you where referring to the wrong kind :eek:
Picture114.jpg

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
I plan on leaving the truck the way it is, no more power and definitely not taking any way. Hopefully, if the weather is nice it should be on the track for the first time in 2 years next Wednesday. I haven't raced in a while and our Wednesday night racing is really laid back and lots of people I know have been going, maybe even get Ecc out there.;)

The last time my truck saw a track was when you were there at Kil-Kare in 07.;)

Turns 100k this week so I'm focusing on another hot rod as well.

Diesel Pilot

Hat? Suitcase? 50 BMG?
Aug 9, 2006
Pickerington, OH
nice, i was just about to ask "what about that nice car in your garage?" lol also, i got excited for a second when you said MK4...but you where referring to the wrong kind :eek:

How you been bud?

Yeah Jeff, I would totally rock a MK4 from Toyota if they could be had at the same price as a MK4 from VW.:D

gr8shot

Practically stock
Apr 28, 2009
Grand Island, NE
I'm so jealous!! I'm trying to talk my lady into trading in her beat up Mazda B2300 for a jetta tdi. She wants to, but I dont think the mazda is going to qualify for nObama's cash for clunkers deal :( Which means it probably won't happen.

turbo-max

WaaaZaaaa
Aug 9, 2006
Tampa, FloriDUH
How you been bud?

Yeah Jeff, I would totally rock a MK4 from Toyota if they could be had at the same price as a MK4 from VW.:D

if you shop around, you can pick them up for around $12k right now ( not a tt 6spd tho)

btw, doin good, still working out my new hip, but it's getting better every day! how the hell you been?

Last edited:

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
Sweet, another 09tdi!

my wife got hers a little over a month ago.

just sat at the dealership for almost 2 weeks, the ignition key got stuck and they hadto order a new gear shifter to fix it.

we also had a slight barely noticible turbo lag off the line that they fixed, probably reprogrammed something.

KEVINL

Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I would love to trade the Duramax in on one but I would take to much of a bath.

The BMW 335D is Awesome but expensive