New Daily Driver

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
Figured I needed something to drive to work every day and around town when I didnt want to take one of the minis or other bikes, and didnt want to warm up the truck.

Happy I have to worry about having a car BESIDES the duramax now, should see it next week! :D

Anyways, this thing is COOL! Street legal, 1.3L Ford Fiesta (LOL) motor running CNG. Limiter removed... I did 70 earlier and that is MORE than fast enough haha. Doors, windows, heater/cooler, wiper, comfy seat, bed with tonneau cover, etc - this thing is great!
Interceptor1.jpg

Interceptor2.jpg

I have 3 more if anyone is interested - $2900 a piece!

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
:rofl::rofl: Nice Matt

Might wanna put some training wheels on either side in the front if your gunna be doing 70...:rofl:

Last edited:

TIM Z

Screwed by 0087s
Jan 17, 2009
Navarre, OH
Well you wont have to buy a coffin if you get hit, they just bury the whole thing.

That would be neat to run around the neighborhood though.

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
Hahahah ROFL Tim!

And yup, thought about casters of some sort of front just in case LOL.... it supposedly has some LTI Lateral Thrust system that senses imminent tippage and cuts power.... kinda scared to test it though :spit:

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
thats great....if i wasen't so far away i would offer to come test the tippage factor for you :D

you gotta trick it out with da flows and get a bumpin system:rofl:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I'd like to see one of those doing 70. Think i'd sheet myself if I did though !:rofl:

Chris, it does say "Interceptor" on the back bumper...ala Mad Max. :rofl::rofl:

Who'd a thunk a meter-maid buggy could go fast?