Need more POWER!!! (vid)

Iceman56

Jan 19, 2009
Madison, SD
Had two good hooks last night. Had a blast!:D I have been busy lately and have missed a lot of pulls so it was awesome to get to it again. I won both classes 7500 and 8000.

But something happened I didn't think was possible, I knocked my truck out dead in 3rd gear in the 8000 pound class:rofl: I just can't get over how hard these STS's bite on our hard packed tracks. That and the wieght up front with the E-locker.

Rob are you out there? Is there anything left in this thing?:D LOL

7500lbs 340ft
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_vBRIqnCGg

8000lbs 344ft

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPCTNTXnIe4

Last edited:

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
What class do you exactly pull in? Truck looks and runs great. I think you need a converter unlock switch. Do you pull 4th easily with stock gears?

Iceman56

Jan 19, 2009
Madison, SD
What class do you exactly pull in? Truck looks and runs great. I think you need a converter unlock switch. Do you pull 4th easily with stock gears?

Dave were pretty low key around here not enough trucks to really have any classes just a diesel class run what ya brung:thumb:

That wasn't 4th it was 3rd. I have never ran out of power in 3rd before, still can't believe I did last night. Our track our rediculous around here, wer're the last ones to pull and they get really hard packed and tacky as hell by the end of the night, perfect for STS's;)

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
Dave were pretty low key around here not enough trucks to really have any classes just a diesel class run what ya brung:thumb:

That wasn't 4th it was 3rd. I have never ran out of power in 3rd before, still can't believe I did last night. Our track our rediculous around here, wer're the last ones to pull and they get really hard packed and tacky as hell by the end of the night, perfect for STS's;)

Nice. With twins here we have to pull Promod. I guess if your serious about pulling dual fulers and gears. The only problem is you'll be motor shopping if you get any more power. I put STS's on my truck and I can't beleive how hard they hook also. Good luck.

Iceman56

Jan 19, 2009
Madison, SD
Nice. With twins here we have to pull Promod. I guess if your serious about pulling dual fulers and gears. The only problem is you'll be motor shopping if you get any more power. I put STS's on my truck and I can't beleive how hard they hook also. Good luck.

Yeah its still my DD and work truck that I tow with all the time so gonna stick with stock gears. I know what your saying about the motor, lol I just want more fuel so bad. I wish these motors were strong enough to handle the full potential of my twins if I pushed em:(

wdino73

Sep 25, 2009
Versailles, Ky
U can really hear those hair dryers.. LOL,, I spent all my money on the engine an I don't have enough money for twins:( Maybe one day,, sweet ride, looks raw going down the track...

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
I'm here, no more power for you until you build an engine.

(2) 1st place finishes isn't too shabby!

Iceman56

Jan 19, 2009
Madison, SD

mudygmc

Dec 8, 2008
Buffalo MN

I agree truck is awesome and I would highly recommend a converter unlock switch. Keep the rpms up and stay on top of the chargers. Easier on parts.