Need help

dwax

Jul 21, 2009
Still having the same exact issue on a lbz. Interested to find a fix. Wiring an in line diode sounds like an idea as JOsh said

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
I wouldn't do that just yet. It really just sounds like a board issue or a programming issue. Try not to throw ben too many curveballs that might make diagnosing the issue more difficult

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga
nope...wish i could get a hold of him to tell him of a little surprise...:angel::roflmao:

I wonder what I need to do about this , I wanna handle it the right way. not fair to me to pay the money I did and just get to deal with the issues like I am having. I wonder how long it will be before he just drops back in . I just don't understand .

Built motor , duel fuelers , 60's overs , gtx4202r

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga
Think I will start a " has Ben been online today thread " and make a post a day that I have attempted to contact him and see how long it takes for a response.

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
all three of us that are "close" to him are doing our best to get him on here or to call people back. believe me. pending my truck has a lift pump back in it Friday, I'm driving to his house with the truck and I'll call you and hand him the phone

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga
all three of us that are "close" to him are doing our best to get him on here or to call people back. believe me. pending my truck has a lift pump back in it Friday, I'm driving to his house with the truck and I'll call you and hand him the phone

Thanks Tim
I don't wanna be a dick about it but if I was to do this to anyone on here , I would be slammed so fast .......

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Trey and Brad- really really sorry, ive been away since thursday, had spotty cell phone service and my battery was dead half the time.

Ive sent both of you pre-paid UPS next-day-air shipping labels so you can return the controllers and Ill update the software in them and get them back out to you ASAP.

again, I really apologize for this...Ill also refund the shipping charges you originally paid, especially Trey because I know you paid for 2nd day air. :eek::

Ben

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Anybody seen or
Heard from Ben ??

Trey and Brad- really really sorry, ive been away since thursday, had spotty cell phone service and my battery was dead half the time.

Ive sent both of you pre-paid UPS next-day-air shipping labels so you can return the controllers and Ill update the software in them and get them back out to you ASAP.

again, I really apologize for this...Ill also refund the shipping charges you originally paid, especially Trey because I know you paid for 2nd day air. :eek::

Ben

Ben there is another guy in Hawaii with the same problem that i talked to last night , said hes been trying to get in touch with you also .

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Ben there is another guy in Hawaii with the same problem that i talked to last night , said hes been trying to get in touch with you also .

yep, I sent Keone a ups prepaid label to return it as well.

The problem lies in the slight electrical irregularities in each specific truck. IE, each truck has different loads on the electrical system, slightly different alternator regulators/rectifiers etc...

I also redesigned the way the module interfaces with the brake pedal safety-override. The new design has the module powered up ALL of the time, so it doesnt completely shut down when you hit the brake pedal. This way, the blue "auto" LED stays lit during power braking/boosted launches etc...

There are a lot of other software updates too to "improve operation" (I know, that sounds straight off of GM TIS) and fix other annoyances, such as if you would have the brake pedal pressed and the accelerator pedal floored, and then let off the brake, the module would sometimes inadvertently go into "programming confirmation" mode.

Ben

Sledheadxp800r

That was only my tow tune
Dec 13, 2010
CT
Ben while your in the mood of straightening things out for people how about getting in touch with my friend AJ.