Need Factory or low power LBZ tune!!!

churamax

Dec 20, 2022
Hey guys and gals,

I've done an LBZ swap into an 80 series Landcruiser over here in New Zealand. I am trying to get it going with EFI live but I'm having issues getting any tunes. The ecm came with an efi live tune that I couldn't modify so I'm trying to find a safe tune to get the thing running! I have scoured the internet with no luck.

The ecm is an E35A 12606127, I'm not sure where to confirm the OS but I believe its OS 12606128

Please help, there is no one in my country that does tuning on these vehicles.

Cheers

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Why don't you post up some information about your build and photos to help drive the forum and contribute a little something too? It will definitely go a long way to getting more responses and help from others

churamax

Dec 20, 2022
I have had a look through the tune library. The dropbox with all the factory tunes in it does not seem to exist anymore. and have tried the other available tunes. so still a bit stuck! Ill take some photos now, and ill post them in this thread i guess?

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
nice work

I dont know if you need automatic or manual tunes but both 12606128 tunes are attached in the zip

Attachments

• LBZ Stock 12606128 Tune.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 9

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Moved this thread into Tuning, deleted your duplicate thread. Give us some respect, ok?

Dropbox link thread removed. There are other stock tunes available in the library. You just have to look.

Thanks to the EPA, theres nobody in THIS country that does tuning anymore, either.

Last edited:
Reactions: churamax

churamax

Dec 20, 2022
Moved this thread into Tuning, deleted your duplicate thread. Give us some respect, ok?

Dropbox link thread removed. There are other stock tunes available in the library. You just have to look.

Thanks to the EPA, theres nobody in THIS country that does tuning anymore, either.
Thank god for the kiwis that made efi live then! Yeah thanks for that, my first time posting in any forum so i was a bit lost.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
You will get plenty of help and support here as long as you give back to the forum. All to often people come on with a problem, demand help and then disappear never to reply wether it worked or not. Or even thanking anybody. Your post started out not to dissimilar to those and we get suspicious about it.

In the forum world it is customary and polite to start out with an introduction to who you are / your rig or build. Then start a new thread with issues or help that you need with more details to help us help you. You will find that this is pretty much standard with all the good forums. And be respectful to the moderators as they are the ones who keep the forum running smoothly

I look forward to your build thread