Info: Need a shop near Ontario Oregon...

WanaDmaxsub

Junior Member W/gray hair
Feb 17, 2007
now that ATP has closed...anyone have any recommendations? Nothing hard...just a coolant leak and ABS not working. This is for my '04 LB7.

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
I'm pretty sure ATP has closed. Their website is closed down, and they moved out of their old location and sold their dyno.

WanaDmaxsub

Feb 17, 2007
I was hoping they had all moved to a new shop... I just moved to a new house and everything from the old house ended up in the garage:eek:...it's going to be awhile before I see my tools or get the truck in the garage...:(

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Do you have any idea where the leak is coming from? Could be something simple...

WanaDmaxsub

Feb 17, 2007
I do and it is...finding a local (Between here and Boise), reputable shop is actually a bigger concern to me right now than the leak.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Rob closed up shop partially due to the epa thing and I think he was ready to retire anyhow. It just gave him a push.

I work with a guy in Emmett when he gets buried. I’m sure Travis or I can look at it for you.

WanaDmaxsub

Feb 17, 2007
Thanks for offer!!!
Once things slow down around here I think I'll call Big Twin in Meridian and see when they can work me in.
What shop in Emmett?

WanaDmaxsub

Feb 17, 2007
I really do appreciate the offers I have received to help me fix the truck. If it wasn't drivable I would have tossed all the crap out of the garage, used the wife's car to push the truck into the cool garage, loaded the beer fridge, fired-up the grill and started wrenching knowing help was on it's way.
I just thought this would be a good time to find a shop for those times when I did need work done that was more than I could handle.
Again, thanks for all info/help!!!