Info: Need a shop near Ontario Oregon...

WanaDmaxsub

Junior Member W/gray hair
Feb 17, 2007
now that ATP has closed...anyone have any recommendations? Nothing hard...just a coolant leak and ABS not working. This is for my '04 LB7.

WanaDmaxsub

Feb 17, 2007
I was hoping they had all moved to a new shop... I just moved to a new house and everything from the old house ended up in the garage:eek:...it's going to be awhile before I see my tools or get the truck in the garage...:(

WanaDmaxsub

Feb 17, 2007
I do and it is...finding a local (Between here and Boise), reputable shop is actually a bigger concern to me right now than the leak.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Rob closed up shop partially due to the epa thing and I think he was ready to retire anyhow. It just gave him a push.

I work with a guy in Emmett when he gets buried. I’m sure Travis or I can look at it for you.

WanaDmaxsub

Feb 17, 2007
Thanks for offer!!!
Once things slow down around here I think I'll call Big Twin in Meridian and see when they can work me in.
What shop in Emmett?

WanaDmaxsub

Feb 17, 2007
I really do appreciate the offers I have received to help me fix the truck. If it wasn't drivable I would have tossed all the crap out of the garage, used the wife's car to push the truck into the cool garage, loaded the beer fridge, fired-up the grill and started wrenching knowing help was on it's way.
I just thought this would be a good time to find a shop for those times when I did need work done that was more than I could handle.
Again, thanks for all info/help!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)