NADM Numidia PA

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
I had fun just wish they'd started in time....some strong runnin trucks down there for sure!...the bakers truck is in a league of its own! awesome run!:thumb:

I dont know about our own league but THanx Rich:thumb:, you and Peter had good runs as well! Nice to run with different truck now and then!! Caleb

jeramoosh

Sep 17, 2006
Harrisonville, PA.
We have been watching that truck on top all year with fpp, but that hook was pure domination... You have put a solid combination together this year Caleb and most guys would be proud to be able to drive their truck as well as corrie does. Congrats...

Sledheadxp800r

That was only my tow tune
Dec 13, 2010
CT
I'll be there Hopefully just spectating and hooking a few back. We'll be meeting up with guys from performance diesel services in Palmer, Mass and guys from Antrim diesel in greencasle, pa. Im Heading down tonight after work :thumb:

I know these are both dodges but they are still pretty nasty trucks.

Phillip price from Antrim diesel went 10.2 @ 139 in Bad Medicine. On his last pass he was trying to get in the 9s. He turned up the pump and ran a second gear launch. I think his 60' went from 1.8 down to 1.6 but He blew a boot and the truck lost compression in all 6 cylinders. We got it back to the pits and found there was no valve lash and the valves werent closing all the way. I haven't heard if they found the cause yet.

Todd Ely of PDS placed 8th in 3.0 class. He also ran into some issues. his water/air cooler wasn't working, he over fueled, and broke an axle

dmaxbowtie

Duramax fiend
Jun 2, 2011
RI
I had a good time there too, wish I could have got a little more info ahead of time and I would have ran the truck

Briggs0130

Dec 7, 2010
I wanted to head up to Numidia but there was a local pull that I really wanted to pull at.

Sounds like it was a great event. I've been watching videos. I watched the 3.0 class and the super street class but does anybody know if there's a video out there for the whole 2.6 class or workstock class?

Jwarren

May 13, 2012
I wanted to head up to Numidia but there was a local pull that I really wanted to pull at.

Sounds like it was a great event. I've been watching videos. I watched the 3.0 class and the super street class but does anybody know if there's a video out there for the whole 2.6 class or workstock class?

X2 have not seen one yet.

JakeBrakeIH

Dec 24, 2010
Yaphank, NY
I dont know about our own league but THanx Rich:thumb:, you and Peter had good runs as well! Nice to run with different truck now and then!! Caleb

Very nice to meet you Caleb. You guys have put together one hell of a truck, something to be very proud of. :thumb: Was sick watching Corrie drag it up the hill! Hope to see you guys sometime soon again.

02sfguy

Mar 15, 2011
Numidia was pretty fun again this year. I am the guy that has the blue dually you were talking about in work stock. After winning it last year by inches I knew this year was gonna be tough. There were a ton of awesome running trucks in every class. Looking forward to next year. :thumb:

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
Numidia was pretty fun again this year. I am the guy that has the blue dually you were talking about in work stock. After winning it last year by inches I knew this year was gonna be tough. There were a ton of awesome running trucks in every class. Looking forward to next year. :thumb:

Congrats!

AdaMax

Nov 26, 2010
Caldwell , Oh
I really wish I could have made it out there to pull with you guys ( That damned Jamboree In The Hills ) . It looked like a real good showing for all the classes .

Congrats on the win . Did anybody video the workstock ?