NADM Numidia PA

Sledheadxp800r

That was only my tow tune
Dec 13, 2010
CT
I'll be there Hopefully just spectating and hooking a few back. We'll be meeting up with guys from performance diesel services in Palmer, Mass and guys from Antrim diesel in greencasle, pa. Im Heading down tonight after work :thumb:

Last edited:

RichLMM

Sep 5, 2010
North Kingstown RI
I had fun just wish they'd started in time....some strong runnin trucks down there for sure!...the bakers truck is in a league of its own! awesome run!:thumb:

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
I wasn't paying attention to the announcer but if I saw it right East Coast Diesel (Lamar) won 3.0. "On Borrowed Time" won the mod class (though his hook was debatable). "Girls Night Out" (Corrie) won 2.6.
I'm not sure about workstock... maybe the Blue LBZ dually from MD, or the White CR dually that was covered with stickers.

RichLMM

Sep 5, 2010
North Kingstown RI
I wasn't paying attention to the announcer but if I saw it right East Coast Diesel (Lamar) won 3.0. "On Borrowed Time" won the mod class (though his hook was debatable). "Girls Night Out" (Corrie) won 2.6.
I'm not sure about workstock... maybe the Blue LBZ dually from MD, or the White CR dually that was covered with stickers.
the xdp truck won 3.0 and the blue dmax from md did win ws