N2o kits...

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
hmm I always carried a bag of jets that were only a pin hole then drilled and changed them all night playing last one in the truck was a .120 ran a big shot noid and switch in hand bottle mounted under back seat. noozle was under the grid heater and the noid was mounted on the front of the valve cover area could not see it.

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
Call BIG DIPPER.

Oh? didnt know george was into spray. ill have to give him a call when i start acquiring pieces and pick his brain.

hmm I always carried a bag of jets that were only a pin hole then drilled and changed them all night playing last one in the truck was a .120 ran a big shot noid and switch in hand bottle mounted under back seat. noozle was under the grid heater and the noid was mounted on the front of the valve cover area could not see it.

yea well i dont have a heater grid but im sure i can figure someplace to put it...probably towards the bottom of the intercooler cold size tube

ICULKN

And Yes I drive it !!
Jan 6, 2010
SO CAL / New York
They look like CO2 tank for the soda machine. The huffer's buy them, But alot of shop's that sell NO will not fill them, No sticker to inform what is in tank, and not used for racing Also the valves have no Blow off fitting or a Pressure gauge. Also I have a Tank mount for sale, check the For sale section.

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
thanks guys, Trent just offered me a sick nasty deal on a NOS kit he had laying around so by the looks of it ill have some juice on the way sooner then i had planned:happydance:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Yea I would not buy bottles like that. I had a few bottles that needed the dates updated and most shops will not fill those I ended up getting a fill station and a big bottle and filled my own. I still have 2 or 3 bottles left over.

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Nos

Start small and work your way up. The jet size will change with how much fuel you have. A given number jet can vary a LOT with fuel. Bring the shift points up a 200 rpm on the 3 to 4 and 4 to 5 shift and have fun. Jeff

jlawles2

Jan 28, 2010
Danbury, TX
There are several differences between a N2O and compressed nitrogen. N20 is liquid in the tank and Nitros is a gas. Also if you spray a lot and the bottle drops in temperature enough to frost, the nitros tank wrapped in fiber may crack the fiber bonds. That is why they do not put CO2 in a fiber wrapped tank. Sudden drops in pressure will cause the bottle to freeze and the fiber gets brittle and breaks. Once the fiber breaks, the tank is a ticking time bomb. Even with the burst disk, the metal is not strong enough without the fiber reinforcing to hold the pressure when the temperature spikes.

Want to see a cool trick. Buy one of those 6 oz CO2 tanks from Wallyworld, have it filled, and set it on the counter in your kitchen during the winter where the heater vent will blow on it. Quite possibly, the temperature rise in the tank from the heater will raise the temperature (pressure) in the bottle, and exceed the pressure of the burst disk.

(T1 / T2) = (P1 / P2)

As temperature increase pressure increases.

(I think I wrote the equation right)

Last edited: