My regular cab thread

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Wow. He way better then me, but I use ratchet straps, 2x4s, crowbars, and a rubber mallet....lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
You know it's funny, I was in the junkyard this weekend and there was a mint White Crew cab with a really clean shortbed on it. I wish I had place to keep it. Feel bad for the Previous owner as it looked like a theft recovery. It has to be the Cleanest bed I have seen in a long time. Was actually thinking about going back for the Doors.

Wish you where closer to me. I have a nicer upper cap and lower bumper valance.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
You know it's funny, I was in the junkyard this weekend and there was a mint White Crew cab with a really clean shortbed on it. I wish I had place to keep it. Feel bad for the Previous owner as it looked like a theft recovery. It has to be the Cleanest bed I have seen in a long time. Was actually thinking about going back for the Doors.

Wish you where closer to me. I have a nicer upper cap and lower bumper valance.

I’m going to replace the entire front bumper soon. That would be handily lol

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
I’m going to replace the entire front bumper soon. That would be handily lol

Yeah there take off's from my truck, I got tired of wiping the original top one down to make it look good, and the bottom was light grey (05). So I bought shiney new ones... Problem solved!!! :roflmao:

I wish there was a cheap way to ship them cause shipping would probably be more than the part cost new at the dealer...

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Yeah there take off's from my truck, I got tired of wiping the original top one down to make it look good, and the bottom was light grey (05). So I bought shiney new ones... Problem solved!!! :roflmao:

I wish there was a cheap way to ship them cause shipping would probably be more than the part cost new at the dealer...

Where you located?

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
One step closer

5a66190421d83f7df0c8c8946f3a699a.jpg

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Side note.

I don’t see how anyone drives a 2wd dmax with any power. This thing is stock and useless in wet or snowy conditions! Hoping when I swap tires it helps a huge amount

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
What are those Terra’s? I wasn’t impressed with them, but they ain’t the worse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
Side note.

I don’t see how anyone drives a 2wd dmax with any power. This thing is stock and useless in wet or snowy conditions! Hoping when I swap tires it helps a huge amount

Lol it sucks. My ‘04 was 2wd and was useless at anything under freeway speeds haha.