My Country Boy Limo. 06 LBZ

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
Dam that seems pretty high? I always thought it was 10.99 or faster. I’d like to hit 11’s this year then build a engine next winter and really turn it up.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Rhodes 20 gallon fuel cell showed up today and the fuel sending unit. Don't know when I will even attempt to get it in. I'm just glad I have it.

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Dropped the truck off at Scotts today for the fuel upgrades and some cosmetic stuff under the hood. Still waiting on some parts but at least its in good hands and they can get started on it.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Ordered up a Detroit Trutrac today for the street/race truck. Should be here between the 11th and the 16th of this month.

Reactions: D_Ferrante801

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Dual CP3 pulley is all done being milled and powder coated. Still waiting on the dual pump kit. Once that shows up we will tear into it and get everything buttoned up.
77b689288c5e43d42b282bfe13b5f974.jpg

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Well fellas here is the short version of my truck being stolen. Stolen between march 19th and the morning of the 20th. Seen on the 21st in another town.
I woke up to a voicemail from the clallam county sheriffs dept saying it had been stolen from SDP shop ( it was parked outside and locked up).
In the 10 yrs I've done business there nothing has everbeen taken from the property. Other business are on the same property as well, amd a state patrol office right across the the 2 lane highway.
So I put a BOLO out on social media and it gets spotted at a shady tire shop by someone and called into the police. It was seem multiple time that monday and called in every time.

So work ends and I head right for that tire shop thinking it could possible be there again. As I come up on the shop there it is, surround by 5 of 6 shady guys plus the guy sitting in the drivers seat.
I called 911 and within 5 minutes 2 king county sheriffs are there, and im thinking im getting my truck back, right? Wrong! As soon as the guy sees the sheriff he puts the hammer down, does a massive burnout, sheriff jumps out of the way and the guy sideswipes the cruiser to squeeze between it and the ecology block that was on the other side of the entrance.
They proceed to chase for maybe a mile and their supervisor tells them to stand down.
Over the next 3 weeks it has been seen and called in to law enforcement, with no results. It was last seen being pulled into the back of someone's property by a door dash deliver guy who messaged my buddy via facebook. My buddy ended up talking to the guy and he said he would look up the address he was at when he seen my truck.The guy said he had to go( his kids screaming in the background), but would get back to us later that night. That was 2 1/2 weeks ago.

A few buddy's and I have spent numerous hours after work and weekends looking in the city it was last seen with no luck. Hard to see in the backs of peoples property from the roads.

I have been keeping an eye out of CL, FBMP, and other sites to see if its getting parted out, but haven't seen anything. SDP's insurance is taking care of it and weve already got that ball rolling.

9 yrs of making that truck what it was and bigger plans for the future taken away in a day, by a lowlife son of a bitch! That truck was what brought me to this great forum and others.

The search for the next 06 LBZ victory red CCLB, will be even harder this go round.

Thanks to everyone that helped me with questions I had about my truck and to the people who made it as badass as it was before it was taken, you know who you are.

Thanks for listening fellas
Hope it made sense.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Why do people like to steal crew cab long beds..

I feel ya. Mine was finally recovered last fall by luck. Completely totaled and vin swapped

ZeroGravity58

Mar 23, 2008
Maryland
I saw this on one of the Facebook duramax forums. I kinda dismissed it as I figured you would have posted here. Sorry about your luck, hopefully they find it but I'm sure by now you probably wouldn't even want it back.

Blue06Sierra

Jun 12, 2013
Rock Creek, BC
Good that insurance is working on it. I'm sure Scott is devastated and will do everything possible to bring the replacement up to the same level.

You know that if I was down there, I'd be looking for it too. With the border closed that's impossible.

I only hope that that MF'r gets what he deserves.

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1TRIKHD

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
You gotta be kidding me! Russ that is absolutely terrible to hear and im sorry for you bud... I always feared that would happen with my old limo and hated the thought of it. Sadly, at this point you probably dont want it back. its going to just be trashed.

i really hope you get what you feel is justified from insurance and can find another one (not screwing scott over obviously). She was such a clean truck.

Reactions: 1TRIKHD

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
Friggin sucks man! While not at the same caliber as your truck mine was stolen (from work) at the beginning of the year. Got it back, had everything fixed and about a week after getting the trans built they came and took their truck back. This time from my driveway. I was out of town when it happened. This time insurance paid me out. Going to look at a truck this Monday...

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
You gotta be kidding me! Russ that is absolutely terrible to hear and im sorry for you bud... I always feared that would happen with my old limo and hated the thought of it. Sadly, at this point you probably dont want it back. its going to just be trashed.

i really hope you get what you feel is justified from insurance and can find another one (not screwing scott over obviously). She was such a clean truck.

Here's the crappy part, I bet Scott's insurance only pays out based on KBB/Nada book value and not their actual selling prices (not talking modifications, just the actual going rates for LBZs being insane at the moment).

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Friggin sucks man! While not at the same caliber as your truck mine was stolen (from work) at the beginning of the year. Got it back, had everything fixed and about a week after getting the trans built they came and took their truck back. This time from my driveway. I was out of town when it happened. This time insurance paid me out. Going to look at a truck this Monday...
Dang man, sorry to hear that you had it done twice. Good luck truck hunting!

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Here's the crappy part, I bet Scott's insurance only pays out based on KBB/Nada book value and not their actual selling prices (not talking modifications, just the actual going rates for LBZs being insane at the moment).
I'll be getting in touch with him this weekend to see where we are at Brad. We've been friends for awhile now and he feels horrible. Scott will do everything he can to make it right in the end, thats just the kind of person he is, weather it's me or another one of his customers.

Reactions: Blue06Sierra

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
Possibly. Any recent receipts for work done could play a part in it. I got $21,800 for mine 😮. Of course almost $11,000 in work done in a little over a month too.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
pretty sure Sean still has his 02 out here. one of you two should buy it. that thing is cccllleeeaaannnn.