Motor boatin' (with a Duramax)

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I love that twin set-up. Needs a supercharger to feed them though and then it would be - Holy $^&! look out I can't turn man overboard o my god I hope this thing runs out of fuel soon where is the toilet paper - fast!

dmaxx3500

Jul 26, 2009
chicago
i've got a real nice 35' cigarette mistress offshore boat ,i'll take out the efi bbc's and sell it cheap to anybody that wants to power it with duramax's

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
This could put a dent in PENINSULA's business of selling 6.5's for marine use. You can build mounts to make it sit close to the patern of a big block and the bellhousing on a straight inboard will bolt right up to it no problem(the BRAVO one will as well but with only 6 bolts instead of 7).

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
That turbo setup is pretty slick. Really tucked in there so motor can prabably be sold as drop in unit. Didn't look real close, anyone see a price??

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
That turbo setup is pretty slick. Really tucked in there so motor can prabably be sold as drop in unit. Didn't look real close, anyone see a price??

Too MUCH!!!

You can build your own (fresh water cooled) for much less.

By using fresh water cooling you dont have all the problems with sea water or open loop cooling.