More Twins

Jetty LBZ

work in progress
Jan 24, 2011
middle TN
i think it would look great color matched to your truck. something that would be bad ass that im sure no one else has done on there twin kit is camillian paint or that paint that changes color at different temperatures. that would let you know how hot it is getting under your hood.

maine04max

Dec 11, 2008
very nice job , really like the coolant tank . i want to replace mine and may look into one like that

wsmithduramax

<--- Home Made!
May 4, 2009
Windsor, CO
Thanks again guys for all the compliments. I went and got it tuned last night, and Holy S$%T does this thing run:D. Really happy with what I've done so far with this pickup. Just gotta get it all coated and maybe look into head studs:rolleyes:

Colt

Jul 23, 2010
Will it outrun Ehrlich's Goat Truck? Heard he had one put together up N. of Windsor haven't seen it myself just wondered if anybody else had seen/ran it yet. Guess he's not to bad with a Cummins. Think he was out at Grandpa's shop doing stuff. Anyway just time.

GeneralTJI

Turbo Todd
Jun 1, 2010
Colorado
Hmm... I'm in CO, out east of the Springs. Your a ways up there but it would be pretty cool to see your truck some day! :thumb:

wsmithduramax

<--- Home Made!
May 4, 2009
Windsor, CO
Will it outrun Ehrlich's Goat Truck? Heard he had one put together up N. of Windsor haven't seen it myself just wondered if anybody else had seen/ran it yet. Guess he's not to bad with a Cummins. Think he was out at Grandpa's shop doing stuff. Anyway just time.

Dusty's dodge is very quick. Not sure if mine will out run his or not, I actually took him for a ride in mine today and he was prudy impressed, with how it ran and how the twins turned out. His pickup is actually tore down right now, he is getting smart and putting an allison behind is cummins and doing a few other mods as well. And yes he is very sharp when it comes to building some cummins. Were your from there Colt?