More Twins

coldLBZ

Apr 22, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Thanks for the PMs and answers to my questions, Wes. I found a 3.5"-to-T6 adapter flange on Ebay, and raceparts has all the Vbands and such.

I am so darn tempted to do this to my truck this summer.....somebody please slap me and talk me out of it.

Do It Tom! :D

Looks good Wes, nice work. :thumb:

Sledhead

Mountain Pass Machine
Nov 29, 2008
BC
You guys did a very nice job of that :thumb:

I am so darn tempted to do this to my truck this summer.....somebody please slap me and talk me out of it.

You won't get THAT kind of support around here Tom. Why don't you get on it now so you can enjoy your twins in the summer, kinda need dry pavement ;)

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Nice Job you should be proud of them you can tell alot of time was put into them !! Beautiful flange's also , It's got to be awesome having access to a full CNC facility :drool: I would never go home :D

wsmithduramax

<--- Home Made!
May 4, 2009
Windsor, CO
Nice Job :thumb: Can you get your fuel filter off without dropping the down pipe?

Yea I have plenty of clearance to change the fuel filter.

Looks awesome, you sure thats the first set you made? Wouldn't think it by looking at it :thumb:

For sure the first set I made:thumb: but not the first thing I've built:D

Very good job :thumb: if you dont mind me asking were did you put the oil drain back in the block from the 2nd charger

The oil drain is drilled and tapped into the upper oil pan just like most other kits.

Nice Job you should be proud of them you can tell alot of time was put into them !! Beautiful flange's also , It's got to be awesome having access to a full CNC facility :drool: I would never go home :D

I am prudy excited :happy2:, but I must say I spent hours on all these sites, just studying different ideas, and picking peoples brains. And I think you make an outstanding kit for an unbeatable price. But I had a lot of fun building these, even though I still need to tear it apart for powder coat it. And yes it is very nice to have access to CNC's, definately makes things nice:D

wsmithduramax

<--- Home Made!
May 4, 2009
Windsor, CO
Any ideas on what color to powder coat intake tubes, and maybe the turbo housing :confused: The exhaust stuff will all be ceramic coated in satin black but I have no idea what color to do the rest of the stuff