Monster drinks are the devil!

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Probably not...Maybe thats why my wife left me this year?

When my daughter was born she was healthy and "normal" it was after getting immunizations she started regressing and developing issues...and when I say that I'm not talking like weeks later, It happened overnight, 2x

(I stopped getting her immunized and she never (again) had another onset of regression)

So, naturally I started looking for answers...I wasn't prepared for the things I found
That was a decade ago

Nice things, comfortable life, fun or not
You guys stick to what you know and live your life
Many count and literally BANK on it

I have had a pretty friggin great life too, I live in a million dollar house, I love my family, I have driven/drive and tweaked many really nice rigs, that stuff is irrelevant and doesn't mean shit when you open your eyes to life outside of your bubble

This shit reminds me of the plot behind the Matrix...
Stay plugged in people
I hate to get it something so personal because my son has been suspected of brain damage or autism. But my wife and i tried for years to have kids, some of you may rember my son is adopted. I know what going on a quest for answers can lead to. A crack pot doctor convincing my wife we are incompatible and will never have kids of our own. We almost end up divorced over it.

I guess what I'm trying to illustrate is like I said eirlier. If you look hard enough you will find what you are looking for. Regardless if its the truth or not. That's not you say any of your opinions are wrong there yours and your entitled to them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

DefiantArms

Limp Mode Cowboy
Jan 28, 2016
St. Augustine, FL
fbef83fc-9a67-45da-8aa0-7ca3e3054542-large.jpeg

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Those boobs will give you cancer you fool.:rofl: Best you work yourself further down my boy.:thumb::D

Now that right there is the best advice I have heard in this whole thread! Maybe grab a monster or two and then work my way down lol!:roflmao:

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
You guys are funny...

All I have to say is remember Joe Camel? Their marketing department surely didnt design Joe to attract children to smoking cigarettes? Right?

Like I said earlier, you never know what people are capable of these days, seems it was just a coincidence that all those ancient satanic symbols are on that can together? I doubt it, really...

Yall ever heard the old saying, "hide it in plain sight and the idiots will never see it"....

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
It doesn't matter if you drink 12 Monsters a day, 12 Mt. Dews, 12 beers or 12 gallons of water the end result is the same.....we will all die at some point. We just got to know where we're going when that time comes :thumb:

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
You guys are funny...

All I have to say is remember Joe Camel? Their marketing department surely didnt design Joe to attract children to smoking cigarettes? Right?

Like I said earlier, you never know what people are capable of these days, seems it was just a coincidence that all those ancient satanic symbols are on that can together? I doubt it, really...

Yall ever heard the old saying, "hide it in plain sight and the idiots will never see it"....

Like this....

girliemen.gif

Now that right there is the best advice I have heard in this whole thread! Maybe grab a monster or two and then work my way down lol!:roflmao:

Just add some pop rocks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZqDZYL2R8w

Last edited: