MITUSA Lift Pump

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
Well I just bought the MITUSA lift pump trentnell had for sale and we were wondering whether all the brackets and everything match up on my LBZ with no modifications or whether ill need different brackets. Any of yall know whether or not everything will fit? BTW Trent already tried calling Opie but couldnt get ahold of him. Thanks

James

SDP

AKA Dmax15
Dec 20, 2008
Port Angeles, WA
Should be the same, I bought a used pump with brackets and all off of an LLY and it fit my LB7 just fine. The brackets off the motor on the LBZ I bought looks to be the same as well.

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
Alright so I got the MITUSA pump and now im gettin ready to install it. Is there a pdf file or anything like that that would give me instructions on how to install. Im sure I can figure it out but instructions would really make this go quicker. If not could someone whos installed one give me some quick instructions to help me through the install?

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
Didn't find it there, send Opie an email and see if you can get a set of instructions.

Ok thanks.....I did find a set on NWbombers but they confused the hell out of me and the pics didnt work. Ive figured out the mounting bracket so far and thats about it. Although I dont see where the belt is supposed to attach to to pull power. I have not done much work on trucks like this so yall are gonna have bear with me. Got any pics of yours?

If anyone has time to kill and has knowledge about the pump you can reach me at 325 656 1208. Thanks

James

Last edited:

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
Anybody have pics that they can post of how it is mounted and of the pulley? Ive looked at the instructions and everything and I just cant seem to figure it out.

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
No pics anyone? I need a look at how yall did all the plumbing. I also need a few pics of all the lines goin to the fuel filter

SDP

AKA Dmax15
Dec 20, 2008
Port Angeles, WA
Here is what I have at the moment. Let me know more specifically and I can take some.

100_0579.jpg

100_0580.jpg

100_0578.jpg

100_0577.jpg

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
Thanks man.

So the filter is mounted on the passenger side right?

Do you think you could get a pic of the lines goin to the fuel filter too?

All the plumbing has me confused. I think there are some slight differences between the lbz and lb7 because it seems like the lengths on the lines are off and a few other little things.

In case yall haven't noticed Im slightly challenged when it comes to these things. Haha

SDP

AKA Dmax15
Dec 20, 2008
Port Angeles, WA
Lengths should be the same. And the filter is on the drivers side in front of the wheel.

I'd get all of the lines set on the hood and going to the correct places then start plumbing them in, I remember the line to the CP3 was a pain.

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
Well i'm slowly figuring stuff out. I figured out that the filter mounts on the front of the wheel well not the back. I was so confused haha. It looks like I'm missin some bolts too. The pump mount has the two holes but I have Bo bolts to put in the there and no bolts to mount the filter. The lines going to the fuel filter and cp3 is where I get confused. Oh and the belt seems like it's too big.

Thanks jeff! I'll give you a call when I start workin on it again. When's a good time to call?