Micks new toy?

mick

Try anything
Aug 15, 2006
Forestdale. Brisbane.Australia
Don't be a wiener Mick...:D

Hows that Mike?

Well ........ I will be taking my Hot+2Eliminator down to plug it in to drive home. I couldnt imagine driving it 2 days home on a stock tune. But thats all. Although I do have a set of 20x10s with 35s on. Ill probably put them on seem as they are just sitting there. But thats it. Though I probably will put the 42 on there, seems a waste just sitting there. But that will be all ... I think... at the moment anyway

Last edited:

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Well ........ I will be taking my Hot+2Eliminator down to plug it in to drive home. I couldnt imagine driving it 2 days home on a stock tune. But thats all. Although I do have a set of 20x10s with 35s on. Ill probably put them on seem as they are just sitting there. But thats it. Though I probably will put the 42 on there, seems a waste just sitting there. But that will be all ... I think... at the moment anyway

:popcorn: come on Mick, your not fooling anybody, that truck will be as tricked as the original :D

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX

Wait, don't forget the transmission Mick. If you want, maybe we can come up with a transmission of your choice that won't cost a fortune like the last one did. Take your co-pilot with you. That will be insurance for the drive home. Good luck to ya and have a safe drive.

Last edited:

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri

Look Mike...it worked.........Damn I'm good :rose::hehe:

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX

Mick, were these pictures taken at the airport? Just wondering since you flew down to look at it and flew back the same day. Thanks

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
05 Simon. With all the Bells and Whistles. Just a bit concerned wife wont want her BM anymore and commadeer it

Mick being a tow vehicle ,you should install a HTT turbo not the gt42 and then trade someone the 42 for a htt, now if you only knew someone with a HTT willing to trade:D

Congrats on the new truck Mick it looks very nice

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
Mick being a tow vehicle ,you should install a HTT turbo not the gt42 and then trade someone the 42 for a htt, now if you only knew someone with a HTT willing to trade:D

Congrats on the new truck Mick it looks very nice

I wish I'd have thought of that offer Simon. :D