Micks new toy?

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
Ask Mick about his new truck, it's his "Tow Truck". Well, he had to have something to tow his truck just in case he broke something at the track.

Attachments

• 2980438.jpg
    2980438.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 46

mick

Try anything
Aug 15, 2006
Forestdale. Brisbane.Australia
Sure do Mike, Who knows whats going to happen when its all together?Besides i got withdrawals bad at the moment having no truck in the garage. And besides that, it was a steal at $93,000 (USD77,000):eek:

MAXLLY

No Lemming Here
Aug 15, 2007
San Diego
Mick, I feel ya. I miss my truck bad:baby:

Congrats on the new tow truck, purdy. Get some E rated tires for the long haul.

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
Boy... so interestnig to see the right hand drive! Looks like GM uses as many of USDM parts as they can, like the center console still opening on the left side, the cup holders being on the right side still, etc. Neat!

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
Boy... so interestnig to see the right hand drive! Looks like GM uses as many of USDM parts as they can, like the center console still opening on the left side, the cup holders being on the right side still, etc. Neat!

There is a company over there that does the conversions. I don't think gm sends trucks as right hand drives??

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
Going down to Melbourne to pick it up next Friday - Its a 2 day drive back -

Mick called today and we did the video conference thing. He showed me the truck via his web cam and it's pretty nice. He says it's the cleanest truck he has seen. The inside looks perfect, but I couldn't make out the outside cause the camera view was pretty bright. Get this, Mick says " this truck will not be getting any modifications ". We gotta start working on that statement for him Team Salad. Give him HELL would ya? :p