Membership For DP

Forever

This 1 time, at band camp
Jan 4, 2009
Utah
I visit DP because there is more "accessory" threads, gives me something to read. I visit this forum when I'm in question about performance mods. If something is being debated at DP performance wise, I instantly come here to find the answer. Any coherent person, after reading 1 thread over here, would know that this forum is abundant with people who know what they are talking about. Questions there (DP), Answers here.

As far as the money, whoever wants to pay can pay. Myself, I would rather spend $70 on my truck :D

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
well since its pick on ben day. Ben why dont you answer PMs and try to sell your product. Other than that i think your a great guy aqnd that you for all ive learned from you.

As for Randall, i dont like him, he doesnt like me or anybody else for that matter so be it.

As for DP, I dont like it over there, im banned from there, and my life goes on.

As for dmax diesels. I like It here. I can come out and tell Pat that hes gay, dumb, old, ugly, smelly, prick etc(which i wouldnt) and log on the next day and id still be a member. Because why? This site isnt about politics or personal beefs its about performance dmaxes and if somethings junk, everybody is honest. AKA Monster diesel. We have one goal in mind here, build quality trucks with quality parts.

Plus there is a few other awesome things like.............

[YOUTUBE]lQlIhraqL7o[/YOUTUBE]

496 BB

Head Thread De-Railer
Feb 20, 2009
At your girlfriends house
Extenze?
Is that like making something longer? :dontknow::D
Lets just say if you have this cook book in your arsenal then yes you may want to look into Extenze

growing_challenge_3x3.jpg

No Mike that's what Chris takes to keep my GF at home. Without it he doesn't quite "work."
Dont ask dont tell right?

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Wow! $70 for a 27yr duration. So for $2.57 a year you can......:catfight:

It's funny stuff when you consider very little computer technology has survived 25 years.

Don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but the odds that web-forums as we know it will exist in 27 years is pretty slim.

It's like giving you a lifetime supply of diapers for personal use. You probably won't need them that many years.