may 10 sled pulls at the buck

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
You should attend and see if they squawk you.

A lot of time, if you haven't pulled this season, they give you one "gimme" on hoops.

And if not? You can laugh at the Fords and hang with diesel folk.

Cobra#3747

Jan 2, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
that last pull was good, 4" between me and Will for 1st, cant get much closer than that.

I probably wont pull this year. May play at the track a little this year. Maybe over the off season, start putting together stuff for pulling next year like tires and wheels and weight just for pulling. I will be there though, gotta keep bigdog straight :D

maddogg101920

I break stuff
Mar 2, 2007
CECIL COUNTY, MD
that last pull was good, 4" between me and Will for 1st, cant get much closer than that.

I probably wont pull this year. May play at the track a little this year. Maybe over the off season, start putting together stuff for pulling next year like tires and wheels and weight just for pulling. I will be there though, gotta keep bigdog straight :D

yea it was a good pull, i pulled first in the pull off and everyone followed me :mad:

Cobra#3747

Jan 2, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
In the heats, I had the first pull of the night, they made me do another pull after setting the sled. Bigdog and I had the best pulls of our heat. Then the other heats started having some trucks pull further than we did. We started wondering what was going on, but guess the track just got better as the night went.

My problem is, I was on Goodyear Silent Armor tires, no spring clamps, no bars, nothing. I like that they added another pull this year. We need to get more pulls around here. Easternshore is a little bit of a drive for the low to no payout pulls. At least the buck has a nice payout.

maddogg101920

I break stuff
Mar 2, 2007
CECIL COUNTY, MD
well the way it looks now, ill be there but still dont know if the truck will be:( but im gonna try one last thing and hopefully it works....good thing i dont work on fridays gives me time to finish up stuff before pulls :D

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I might have to come put you all inline lol, Not they wont let me pull told me I have to pull with the dodges and trucks that get hauled in not drove like mine told me I wasnt a daily driver having a aftermarket turbo on jerk offs,But on a side not I have loops and cans and clamps and hitch not sure if it will work on your truck Wayne didnt know you were back from FL and in Pa again.