Mat hut hut

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
so whts the deal with your truck ? since you dint want the other thread off topic. why do you think its internal ? if its just injectors why build the motor? the piston cracking is a big deal so all the info we can gather from diffrent people helps out. especially if your haveing a new issue like a cracked injector Thanks :)

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
I dont know how many times I have to say it, I dont know whats wrong, Ill find out when its out. Im building the motor regardless of what is wrong. I believe you were the one who suggested its an injector issue initially.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
I dont know how many times I have to say it, I dont know whats wrong, Ill find out when its out. Im building the motor regardless of what is wrong. I believe you were the one who suggested its an injector issue initially.
Well pull the damn thing out, what the hell, lol.

Let me know if you need anything Matt

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
Thanks Mike. Been dealing with selling my bike and getting body work and paint done on my Tahoe and construction guys being at my new house.... havent had much time to work on pulling it. Waiting on finding a 48mm wrench for the fan clutch, or waiting until Friday when my snap on guys gets one in on the truck.

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
Hmm... Ive got a strap wrench and air chisel... was just kinda scared of that way by hurting the shaft or marring the nut or something. Guess its not something to concern myself with. Ill try it tonight after work - thanks Ben!

serpa4

Feb 5, 2007
Harbor freight $29 for a set of 10 wrenches including the one for the fan.

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal

easy big guy. just wanted some info on wht was wrong you did compresion test and wht not and tht was good ? guess if your going to build it it dosent matter but info helps people out thts all. as far as a fan wrench go to kragen or auto zone thell loan them to you for free

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
Lol not butthurt just been saying several places I dont know wtf is going on other than it broke haha. Just called kragen and autozone and their loan a tools are 36mm and 52mm not 48 like I need. Im gonna try the air hammer method and if that doesnt work ill make a 48mm wrench.

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
easy big guy. just wanted some info on wht was wrong you did compresion test and wht not and tht was good ? guess if your going to build it it dosent matter but info helps people out thts all. as far as a fan wrench go to kragen or auto zone thell loan them to you for free

Lol not butthurt just been saying several places I dont know wtf is going on other than it broke haha. Just called kragen and autozone and their loan a tools are 36mm and 52mm not 48 like I need. Im gonna try the air hammer method and if that doesnt work ill make a 48mm wrench.

You 2 should meet @ Pep Boys and hug each other...