Massive Turbo Bark!!!!

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
As posted eraly on...

BD will sell you this BOV all day for about $600, go buy the Dodge one from JEGS for $260 less and install it on your truck. Same TPS signal, directions for the DMAX install refer you back to the Dodge install.... Dodgie workie on 5 volties as well...

SAV THE MONEY WHILE YOU CAN.

great info .....

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Id like to get a blow off valve . Thought about this for a long time now .

i might one day as well ... i dont ever bark them really but i have a small fortune tied up in my induction system , kinda seems dumb to skimp on a few hundred bucks for insurance . plus with the slicks i just got i might be warming up the tires a bit before running , its the only time i bark the turbos .

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
i might one day as well ... i dont ever bark them really but i have a small fortune tied up in my induction system , kinda seems dumb to skimp on a few hundred bucks for insurance . plus with the slicks i just got i might be warming up the tires a bit before running , its the only time i bark the turbos .

If they are anything like the ones I run on the car. Once you burn the crap off the first time. I actually cut better 60ft times in the car unheated vs Pat doing massive burnouts:eek: