MA inspection stations

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Steve where are they going to pass the LMLs?

Thanks!
Dylan

Both of my friends passed while deleted. They plugged them in and they passed. There was no funny business or bribes. The first one took a shot and the mini maxx must have confused the inspection stations computer enough to pass!

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
Yea I can get away with the lift by registering it as commercial, that's what most of the inspection stations told me. Problem is that I just paid my registration renewal which is $60 bucks per 2 years. If I register it commercial, it'll be roughly $100 per year not 2 years like a normal registration . I'm not exactly sure how to register it as commercial, not sure if I have to list it under a business name. Another thing the inspection station goes by is the gvwr of the vehicle, a F350 can have a 6" lift but not the GM 3500 series, pretty much retarded. It's time the law to be changed, there's plenty of new JK jeeps with a lift and they have a fresh sticker.

Look in to just buying more tonnage, I had a lifted S-10 and started getting harassed about bumper height laws found it was by GVW I able to purchase 8.000 lbs instead of the regular 6,000 lbs then the bumpers were legal height...