Lots of misc. electrical connectors now added to BT DieselWorks online store!!!

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
I have now added quite a few electrical connectors and other miscellaneous wiring harness bits a pieces to my online store!

Go to www.btdieselworks.com and check out the "Electrical Connectors" section of the "STORE" drop-down menu, located along the top gray bar of the home page.

So far, Ive added a lot of the popular, commonly asked-for connectors such as fuel-injector connectors, fuel pressure regulator connectors, transmission speed sensor connectors, and many more.

Also, where applicable, Ive added the mating-end of the specific connectors, so you can add aftermarket accessories to your truck without having to cut up and splice into your factory wiring harness. (such as adding aftermarket fog lights, etc)

The connectors are available two different ways:

"Fully assembled", which means the pins and weather-pack seals are crimped onto 6" lengths of professional automotive-grade OEM-style "TXL" wire, and pre-installed, so all you have to do is splice the wire tails onto your existing harness. All pins and weather-pack seals are crimped professionally using all of the factory GM crimping tools. I do NOT just mash the pins down and mangle them together with a set of pliars or generic crimpers! I literally have thousands of dollars of the professional GM factory tooling so each crimp is precise and guaranteed not to pull out or loosen over time.

"DIY kit", which means the connector, weather-pack seals, pins, and TPA clip are provided "loose", if you wish to crimp the pins directly onto your own wires and assemble the connector yourself.

Im always adding more connectors to inventory, so be sure to check back often!!!

Also, if you are looking for a specific connector, but do not see it listed in our store, send me an email at [email protected] and I can order it for you!

If anyone has any suggestions as far as adding additional commonly broken/commonly used connectors to our online store, please let us know and we will add it to stock as soon as possible.

thanks,
Ben and Jed