Looking to swap white 15-19 LBDW for LBSW

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
I have a white 2019 LTZ 3500HD Dually that i would like to swap to a single wheel. I no longer tow a fifth wheel so I’m down sizing. If you have a white long bed single wheel but want a dually lets get together.
I have a B&W turn over ball in the bed along with the lighting package and factory sprayliner. Chevy oGMC doesn't matter I’ll just keep my tailgate.
I’m in north Phoenix Az, i have a large swamp cooled shop to do the swap in.

I also have 6 aluminum 20x8.5 Mayhem wheels with Toyo AT 295/65r20 in great shape, they fit with just a leveling kit or i have a set of factory wheels with some 255/85r17s BFG KM2s that have a little life in them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    469 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    379.4 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 18

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Are you wanting to swap trucks or the truck bed? The post makes it seem more like swap trucks..

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Sounds like he is wanting to swap beds, but the single wheel GMC and Chevy beds are not the same. They're styled differently around the wheel well area.

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
I want to swap parts not trucks. And thanks for reminding me about the wheel wells. I’ll more than likely be adding painted fender flares to match the front so it’s not a big deal. Chevy or GMC.

Cat flavored soda

Oct 2, 2021
I have a white 2019 LTZ 3500HD Dually that i would like to swap to a single wheel. I no longer tow a fifth wheel so I’m down sizing. If you have a white long bed single wheel but want a dually lets get together.
I have a B&W turn over ball in the bed along with the lighting package and factory sprayliner. Chevy oGMC doesn't matter I’ll just keep my tailgate.
I’m in north Phoenix Az, i have a large swamp cooled shop to do the swap in.

I also have 6 aluminum 20x8.5 Mayhem wheels with Toyo AT 295/65r20 in great shape, they fit with just a leveling kit or i have a set of factory wheels with some 255/85r17s BFG KM2s that have a little life in them.
Hey I have a 2015 LTZ single wheel 2500 and am looking to make it a 1 ton dual wheel I’m in Illinois if you’d like to work soemthing out you can have my bed and all That

Nate’s Dmax

Dec 11, 2020
I want to swap parts not trucks. And thanks for reminding me about the wheel wells. I’ll more than likely be adding painted fender flares to match the front so it’s not a big deal. Chevy or GMC.
Actually the bedside is completely different for the GMC. Not just the wheel well arch. Uses different tail light also between the two.