Looking at 2015 lml gmc denali- Advice please

nlaze

Aug 21, 2020
Never had a duramax, but had the problem child 6.0 powerstroke and ran into some issues and so now am more cautious.. Now I'm looking at a 2015 LML gmc denali, it's in great shape and they're asking $33k and it has 217k miles on it and seems to be completely stock, carfax shows that it was a corporate registration and assume it was a lot of highway miles, so my question is whether or not this would be a smart purchase or not, other than cp4 issues with these trucks I hear they're incredibly reliable, would you guys consider this truck or should I keep looking? I would look to delete it and possibly decide to do the cp3 swap, how many miles can you honestly expect out of these trucks, seen plenty with over 300k miles, but looking to get this one, build it up and drive the wheels off of it. Any advice would be great, thanks.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
If you think it is in good condition and price looks right for your area, I say get it. The LMLs are really nice. I wish I had one. Well I wish I had a L5P but LML is the next best thing in my opinion

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Nope. As long as it has been taken care of and not abused (which could be hard to determine). Yeah, it may be a little on the higher side then I would look for in that price range but I don't know how the market is in your town.

nlaze

Aug 21, 2020
Nope. As long as it has been taken care of and not abused (which could be hard to determine). Yeah, it may be a little on the higher side then I would look for in that price range but I don't know how the market is in your town.

Just curious as to what you think it would be worth then if it seems high to you??

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
We see more 15/16s with head gasket issues then any older version. Many of them seems like head bolts are not even tight. Damn gold gaskets.