Look at this RACK

bcdeutsch731

Nov 4, 2010
Illinois
I love Illinois Buck's, after hunting for three days straight with my bow i just could not get anything in range. First day of gun season this monster walks in 35 yards in front of my stand. I wish I had my bow, but its still nice to get one this size no matter what you use.

Last edited:

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Nice work. Did u green score it yet? Hard to tell cause of how far behind the buck you are but its got to be low160s. Love big brows. Pretty Awesome genetics. I hear ya tho, bow woulda been that much better. Still wouldn't of passed him cause I had a gun tho. Lol congrats:thumb:

cafryer

May 5, 2011
Utah
Here is my buck that i got with my bow

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    691.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    942.3 KB · Views: 51

dmaxdaddy

Powersport Enthusiast
Dec 4, 2010
WV
WOW! Both you guys bagged monster bucks! Jealous, Jealous. I have killed a lot of bucks but nothing with racks as impressive as what you guys have. Congratulations!:thumb:

ChevyTruck

Boats an Hoes!
Oct 19, 2011
Newark, De
Just being honest, when I seen the title I was thinking on the dirty side not thinking it would be a deer rack. :roflmao:

Darius6t9

I'm the Floater. Lurking.
Aug 23, 2008
Rusk, Tx. Again
Just being honest, when I seen the title I was thinking on the dirty side not thinking it would be a deer rack. :roflmao:

I hear ya. I was thinking it was a custom headache rack or something. I, personally, have never been hunting. Have nothing against it myself. Would love to do it sometime and learn what I would need to from it.

Btw. Nice Rack. lol

Good catch though guys. Bet they will taste even better.