LML Twins and Opinions

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
Those guys are morons. I test drove a clapped out LLY there about 7 years ago and I’m glad I never bought it. They had all the cars and trucks on their lot literally parked touching bumper to bumper.

However, based on the mileage and VIN number ending in 262040 that is my truck for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
Those guys are morons. I test drove a clapped out LLY there about 7 years ago and I’m glad I never bought it. They had all the cars and trucks on their lot literally parked touching bumper to bumper.

However, based on the mileage and VIN number ending in 262040 that is my truck for sale.

Right, was more meant as a "good for the guys who know" kind of thing. Nobody is going to see a 2016 3500 denali gasser and be drawn to spending 53k on it. With those of us knowing what it is its a steal IMO.

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
Yeah they’re not doing themselves any favors especially since there’s no pictures either. Probably trying not to advertise that they’re selling a deleted truck.

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
Ok so just got the 2020 back from the dealer when a CEL came on. Turned out to be code P0461. They did an ECM update and now for whatever reason the truck feels less responsive and slower overall. Don’t know what they did but here are some codes on my receipt if someone could tell me what they did. FYI the service adviser didn’t really know either.

Service update bulletin: N1922854
Service update: 9104809
Codes: 11YN37413512 setup FDYN37414604

Thanks for the help!

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I think that’s the recall on the stupid restraint deal where the carpet can catch fire. I just can’t remember if that’s the same code from Gm I had. Make sure the damn tech put the side skirts for the front seats back on right. The “30 year tech” could not seem to do that on mine nor did they tell me there were doing that when the truck was getting scratches buffed out that they put in it. No reflash though.

Is it all around laggy or just certain points? For a dead stop they are laggy as hell going WOT. Once moving it picks up and goes or slamming the throttle while moving

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
Just seems laggy all over more so than before. Definitely doesn’t compare to my last truck but not entertaining any kind of tuning at this point. Just feels extremely heavy.

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
Not much to report lately but the truck has been running great. I’ve got 9,250 miles on her and have been towing my 12,500lb boat a lot and it tows like a champ with confident handling and the 10 speed is amazing.

Here’s a pic of the boat:

8ccdf807a044b93e0d2caaf160dd6407.jpg

fl0w3n

Jan 8, 2015
Just seems laggy all over more so than before. Definitely doesn’t compare to my last truck but not entertaining any kind of tuning at this point. Just feels extremely heavy.

I’m not ready to read 68 pages of thread right now lol, but just curious what the reason for what seems to be a change in mentality from the last truck? Last truck was throw everything at it for big passing and towing power, if she blows she blows VS not even wanting to tune this one?
Is the new one really that good that it’s making you not consider tweaking on it or was it just too much of a hassle trying to make a race truck do regular truck things?

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Hopefully we will have some real info to post after James shows up next week. I have tons of info on the 10sp and getting more. We are missing an important link. If we don't get the link, we will have to reverse engineer it. That means it will take longer.

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
Hopefully we will have some real info to post after James shows up next week. I have tons of info on the 10sp and getting more. We are missing an important link. If we don't get the link, we will have to reverse engineer it. That means it will take longer.

What do you need?