LML Twins and Opinions

SoCalMike

Dec 12, 2010
SoCal
Wrap a piece of hose around the abs line and zip tie it. Or you can use some split corrugated sleeving around it and zip tie it back to protect it from the brake line and everything else

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
These brake lines were out in when I put my wilwood brakes on. One side had the clip and the other side doesn’t so I zip tied it to the metal bracket. The brake line has a clear rubber coating on it so I’m just worried about that wearing through and the brake line rupturing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cdbright

JUST RENT IT
Dec 16, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
These brake lines were out in when I put my wilwood brakes on. One side had the clip and the other side doesn’t so I zip tied it to the metal bracket. The brake line has a clear rubber coating on it so I’m just worried about that wearing through and the brake line rupturing.

If you loose that line and you are running down the road just start grabbing lower gears :roflmao::roflmao:

AND HANG ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

SoCalMike

Dec 12, 2010
SoCal
Lol. They won't rupture if the clear plastic wears. Inside they have multiple layers of protection.

Last edited:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
:thumb:

Attachments

• hobbies-leisure-brake-braking-handbrakes-automatic_brakes-old_fashioned_car-mfln9008_low.jpg
    hobbies-leisure-brake-braking-handbrakes-automatic_brakes-old_fashioned_car-mfln9008_low.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 90

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
I like insulation on my wires and brake lines so hopefully I can find another plastic piece to route the driver side line through. Anyway, 4 days till I drop my truck off at Copperhead for new turbo and hot side pipe install. Blake is gonna send me new tunes too.

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
No they’re having issues but it may be done tomorrow. Either way I need the truck to tow a trailer to LA tomorrow. The new Danville turbo compressor backing plate has a tab on it that looks like a LMM 4094 so the turbo doesn’t sit down because that tab interferes with the fuel lines and I told them just cut it off and install the turbo. They’ve been talking with Eric at Danville and sending pics and he doesn’t really know what the issue is and they’re gone for the day this may be the second time now I’ve gotten the wrong turbo.

Dm23

Mar 8, 2019
Socal
No they’re having issues but it may be done tomorrow. Either way I need the truck to tow a trailer to LA tomorrow. The new Danville turbo compressor backing plate has a tab on it that looks like a LMM 4094 so the turbo doesn’t sit down because that tab interferes with the fuel lines and I told them just cut it off and install the turbo. They’ve been talking with Eric at Danville and sending pics and he doesn’t really know what the issue is and they’re gone for the day this may be the second time now I’ve gotten the wrong turbo.

F$ck that sucks dude, it’s always something. where a-bouts in LA are you taking the trailer? I’m like 15 minutes away from LA without traffic

And by the way when the truck ran with the stealth 64. Was it Smokey at all with those 100 over injectors?

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
They ground the tab off and got it in there nice and square. Will be picking it up tomorrow.

Going to Malibu and then Oxnard tomorrow.

Truck never smoked unless I wanted it to. Blake’s tunes are sweet.

Dm23

Mar 8, 2019
Socal
Good deal. :thumb: Should be a fun truck to drive, by the way what a/r size did you go with on that s480?

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
I’ll have to double check but I think 1.15 maybe 1.32 though

snowman22

Jan 30, 2018
SoCal
Going to Malibu and then Oxnard tomorrow.

Word to the wise, don't speed anywhere near Oxnard, Camarillo, Ventura, Newbury Park, Thousand Oaks.

That's my hood and CHP lives on trucks with trailers doing 65+. The grade on the 101 from Newbury to Camarillo is a beast. Hopefully from Malibu you take PCH to the nard.

SoCalMike

Dec 12, 2010
SoCal
I'm not to far from where you will be traveling. About an hour away from me. And yes listen to the post above. Max speed is 55mph when towing.