LML Twins and Opinions

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
You can always make more and you can’t take it with you and all these fancy parts make me happy so there’s your explanation.
This is true. :) Hey, if you're happy, we're happy! Been a long time on here since someone threw everything but the kitchen sink at their truck. Thanks for sharing the build.

I just have to say out of the dozens of different companies and people that I’ve worked with on this truck since the day I bought it Blake and his product and his customer service are the best I’ve seen and I’d recommend him to anybody on this forum or anywhere else for his tuning, attention to detail and customer service. I’m beyond happy with this first rendition of his tuning and the parts I’ve chosen. The truck runs night and day better compared to what it did before and throttle response and pull from top to bottom is ridiculous.

I can clearly tell that the first tune of the five tunes available is making more power and is faster than the truck was before when it was just deleted. When I turn it up to 2,3,4 or 5 it’s just ridiculous. So far I’m very very happy with this new found performance and sound.
Can you at least wait until he becomes a S/V here first? :roflmao: We're working on it. (Thanks for asking the Admins, Blake)

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
It’s disappointing with the amount of money that I’ve spent on this build the amount of times that I’ve received a box without the parts in it. it’s not that difficult to check what you’re putting in the box before you ship I don’t think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not talking shit, just being blunt. It's difficult to get so many companies to play ball (I know on a daily basis), I'm flat amazed you managed to get it all lined up. I wouldn't be pissed off at all over one small part, they seemed to pull off a quickie with great results.

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
I'm not talking shit, just being blunt. It's difficult to get so many companies to play ball (I know on a daily basis), I'm flat amazed you managed to get it all lined up. I wouldn't be pissed off at all over one small part, they seemed to pull off a quickie with great results.

If you go back and re-read my posts it wasn’t just one part there were multiple parts from multiple companies and it just seems like a pretty simple concept to check the box before you ship it I don’t know why that’s so difficult

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
If you go back and re-read my posts it wasn’t just one part there were multiple parts from multiple companies and it just seems like a pretty simple concept to check the box before you ship it I don’t know why that’s so difficult

This is exactly why I am not a fan of the Performance industry with my buisness. Things like this creates head aches. It's even worse once you payed. It seems like they start out great but once buiness takes off the quality control goes down hill. Witch I understand it's hard to teach specialty things.

cdbright

JUST RENT IT
Dec 16, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
I wish you could teach tribal knowledge quickly, life would be great :woott:

Sooooo when we get to see some pics of this baby all finished ??????????

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
Almost home. Truck is running flawless

d8eff03073b55ef673c330d45d5ff2f3.jpg

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
I should also correct my post about Whirli leaving out the hot side pipe. it wasn’t included as it is an option which he just pointed out to me as what I saw in the estimate was the hot side exhaust pipe between the stealth charger and the 480. Ordering the hot side induction pipe anyway so everything matches.

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
Awesome glad your liking it! Wish I could ride in it to see how it compares to mine. Blake and I have mine turned up pretty hot! It’s so responsive, makes me smile everyday driving it. My lml is so responsive compared to any tunes I ran on the lmm. Post some engine bay shots! :thumb:

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
Man never enough time in the day. As soon as I got home I got a honey-do list.

29a005267ec8af792d1dd146b6ae4fd9.jpg
3c0318d9fa00b4d09befd08a5b395c5c.jpg

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Damn, does the filter HAVE to go right by the cooling fan? Thing is gunna suck some hot ass air in this summer

Like the color

Dm23

Mar 8, 2019
Socal
I think you can get rid of that almost 90 angle piece and just use the air filter onto the turbo? Not sure if you would have to put the MAF sensor in another location though

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Damn, does the filter HAVE to go right by the cooling fan? Thing is gunna suck some hot ass air in this summer

Like the color

I saw another Wherli kit on a '15 LML, and the filter was installed the same way on it. I had the same thought about it sitting right on top of the fan blowing hot air on it.