LML deleted problems

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
For sure let us know. There are so many issues created by different faults and they all appear the same but are not.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
We have tuned hundreds and hundreds of these, every once in a while one has an issue and it makes little sense when these occur.

I looked at and compared the file to all the others and it is set up the same as I always set them up.

When a shop/customer does 5 with no issue and one has an issue we will definitely look into it for them.

We do not leave our shops or customers hanging.
And this is why I haven't ventured into LML's. I know dam good and well if they give somebody as good as you trouble, that I don't stand a chnace with them. It seems all you read about LML's is how nothing in them makes any sense, how ghosts in the machine pop up for no reason, and they have been a challenge to say the least.

mdpdiesel

Nov 30, 2015
I think on those model you have torque limiter set to 300nm in 4WD LO. B1152 B1153 B1154 B1155 B1156 B1157. Check also B1192 for limp mode. Did you have remove egr also ?

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
LML says it all. Mines been a BIOTICH several times...:mad:

If the new tune doesn't work reflash it with global, it's brought mine back several times... Haha...

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Couldn't get together this weekend with him between family stuff and work. I'll keep you guys posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Got with huffy Saturday and got it fixed. Updated tune from Tony took care of it.

Thanks Tony!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scramHD

Aug 24, 2008
Tx / MS / AL / MEX / FL
f n g.........no. iIm saving you future posts, possibly hundreds, that will flood the forum by you stating "ecm locked, truck wont start after deletes, loosing coolant, abs, stabilitrack warnings, check engine, and lastly P0700.......and I quote " While giving it some throttle on my new tune, all of a sudden it slammed out of gear and rev'd real high, then seemed like all I had was 3rd gear....I had to pull over and check everything out...everything seems ok. Anybody know what happened?"

In fact this condition is very very rare. No one here has a clue as to what may have happened. There are no deletes available. All used up.

jwrkansas

Mar 3, 2012
There's a 4 low speed limiter table that if adjusted incorrectly will limit speed. I doubt Tony would've overlooked it though