I should say the leak was between manifold and up-pipe.Sorry for the delays fellas. I did find an exhaust leak on both manifolds and replaced the gaskets. Identical leaks on both new gaskets. The manifolds and up pipes were all tight and torqued 39ft-lbs. not sure why the new gasket leaked. So fixing those has taken a bit and then when I started boost leak testing during re-assembly, I couldn’t get my 475-valley turbo o-ring to seal up properly. So new one on the way. I also found a little oil in the crossover charge pipe coming from 475 so looking into that. Once I dial all these issues in, we’ll see how things go. I’ll log it again once I have all those issues fixed. Last log looked good. No fuel pressure wandering, balance rates all good.