LLY Operating System

The Kansan

Aug 30, 2013
Topeka, KS
So i just finished doing an LLY swap and i think im having some issues with what operating system im running. I need an LLY operating system for a crew cab short bed LT with bose and climate control. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
04 05, doesn't seem to matter once you tune them. With 03-05 you MUST match up the vehicles options as best as possible right down to power windows, locks, push button or floor shift 4x4, radio, ac, ALL of it. They're VERY picky. I'm on my phone so I can't look rough what I have. I would look on autotrader or ebay and find an lly equipped identical to yours, get the vin, look it up on tis2web, and then find a matching tune to it.

The Kansan

Aug 30, 2013
Topeka, KS
04 05, doesn't seem to matter once you tune them. With 03-05 you MUST match up the vehicles options as best as possible right down to power windows, locks, push button or floor shift 4x4, radio, ac, ALL of it. They're VERY picky. I'm on my phone so I can't look rough what I have. I would look on autotrader or ebay and find an lly equipped identical to yours, get the vin, look it up on tis2web, and then find a matching tune to it.

OK thanks, i will do that right now.

The Kansan

Aug 30, 2013
Topeka, KS
Thefermanator i found my exact truck on autotrader with vin 1GCHK23215F926661 and it looks like the OS it has is 15228758. How does someone get a hold of the right OS and calibration. With the operating system i have now the hvac controls dont work right and a couple other things are acting up.

Last edited:

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
Thefermanator i found my exact truck on autotrader with vin 1GCHK23215F926661 and it looks like the OS it has is 15228758. How does someone get a hold of the right OS and calibration. With the operating system i have now the hvac controls dont work right and a couple other things are acting up.

You download the file from TIS2Web then modify it in efilive to your VIN etc. You will need a subscription.