lightsaver with heated seat option and tapshifter harness

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Hey Ben I've still been trying to get ahold of you, tried your business line, tried your cell, tried your email as well multiple times. Left name and number with a short message each time.

Just trying to get that tapshifter harness you made for me and lightsaver with heated seat option paid for so I can get them and put them in my regular cab.

You've always been super helpful I just haven't been able to get ahold of you in the past 3 months. Hate to make a thread but I don't know how else to contact ya.

Thanks Ben

-Matt

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Hey Matt- I sent you a couple emails back...have you checked your spam folder? PM me your phone number and Ill try to give you a call at some point tonight!!

Ben

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Standby for massive amounts of naked dude picture emails lol!!:roflmao:

lol I got nothing.

Bump, I was in a metal shop all weekend and didn't have service so I don't know if Ben called or not.

You can just send me an invoice for the $30.00 tapshifter harness and lightsaver with heated seats to my Paypal.... it's my aol email.

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
I know I bumped this less than 12 hours ago but I really need to get that tapshifter harness. It's killing me not having tow/haul and the tapshift.

I went through all my junk mail and didn't find anything.