LBZ High Idle Problems

LB7Diesel

Oh Boy!
Sep 3, 2006
Melbourne, F.L.
My truck is in the hospital right now and it doesn't have the stock tune in it. I hope they don't try to do my update while it's there!!!

Not a good idea Dale:cop::banging:Our local dealer will always run a diagnostic check with a tech 2. Keep your fingers crossed. Oh you Canadians:D

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Ya I know. Guess I will find out Monday. It was just a slightly modded McRat50 tune. Couldn't be that bad could it??

mplteddy

Jul 10, 2007
Central Alberta...
www.mplmotorsports.ca
Dealer won't find anything...techs aren't looking for that. I have talked to several people up here and no issues with reflash yet. Even some that left tuners in. From what I have heard, transmissions that did have issues, due to the cold, are so bad GM isn't even tearing them apart. Straight replacement....and lots of them.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Shouldn't you be outside tapping gauges and stealing fuel Simon??

coldLBZ

Apr 22, 2007
Alberta, Canada
I have to call the stealer tommorow and see if that TCM reflash includes tranny lines. My 3rd set just started leaking this morning.:(

coldLBZ

Apr 22, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Got my 4th set of trans lines and the TCM recalibration done today. Took 4 hours. All they would tell me was it will be a less aggressive warmup. Not pleased with how my truck was returned to me. Under the hood and interior oily, rubbed up against paint on pass. side, and left the airbox loose in there. Not the connection, the whole box is just sitting there. Has anyone ever complained on those service satisfaction surveys?